PDA

View Full Version : CQ imaging unit chip reset for bizhub c350 and c351

Custom Search

amemaxime
01-05-2012, 04:02 PM
I have a bizhub c350, the imaging unit finished and ask me to replace it. I have chip reset for the imaging unit. I remove the chip that was in the imaging unit and put chip reset. I reinsert the imaging unit and it doesn't reset. I would like to know the step to install the chip reset.

mrwho
01-06-2012, 08:58 AM
I have a bizhub c350, the imaging unit finished and ask me to replace it. I have chip reset for the imaging unit. I remove the chip that was in the imaging unit and put chip reset. I reinsert the imaging unit and it doesn't reset. I would like to know the step to install the chip reset.

First, without more details (like the chip reset make and model, for example) I doubt anyone will be able to help you.

Second, I believe your best bet would be to contact the chip reset manufacturer for help.

pepper38_cnd
01-06-2012, 12:03 PM
When you replace the chip the life counter does not instantly reset. The machine must go thru an extra long warm up and then stableization, at the end of that period which can take anywere from 2 to 10 minutes the life counter will reset and the machine will become ready. Also as dumb as this may sound make sure your ADF is not open ( not lifted off the glass ) and there is no original in it.

Custom Search