PDA

View Full Version : Konica 7255 with a report code of SC49-03

Custom Search

wfmcuser
01-05-2012, 06:17 PM
I would appreciate any help anyone can provide. Currently our 7255 will not print from any networked printer. We were getting some luck with shutting it down and unplugging the unit. Once it powered back up it would spit out queued print jobs. Unfortunately now it's not printing at all. The copy features work just fine. The last couple of days after rebooting the unit, it would display the sc49-03 report code.

Any help is appreciated.

thanks!

JustManuals
01-05-2012, 08:11 PM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

blazebusiness
01-05-2012, 08:47 PM
I would appreciate any help anyone can provide. Currently our 7255 will not print from any networked printer. We were getting some luck with shutting it down and unplugging the unit. Once it powered back up it would spit out queued print jobs. Unfortunately now it's not printing at all. The copy features work just fine. The last couple of days after rebooting the unit, it would display the sc49-03 report code.

Any help is appreciated.

thanks!

Review this post------------------- http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/644-konica-minolta-di7210.html

Should give you a better idea of what's going on.

TheOwl
01-08-2012, 08:33 AM
I think from memory that this one is a problem with the HDD within the print controller.

If you are Konica Minolta certified, then you can find the image for the controller on the Konica Minolta site. If you aren't, then you will need someone willing to supply you with the file or with the OS install files. You will need the service manual for the controller if you are going to use the OS install files.

Sometimes you can get away with re-imaging the HDD that is in there to start with, other times you will need to replace the HDD. The HDD that I am talking about is within the IP-511 or IP-511 Type A print controller.

Custom Search