PDA

View Full Version : KonicaMinolta Bizhub C-20, need info..

Custom Search

Hansoon
01-08-2012, 01:15 PM
Customer wants me to service his fleet of 12 Bizhub C-20 Color MFP's.
Though doing KonicaMinolta for decades I have no experience with that type of machine.

Service will not be based on a contract but on a case to case base so I have no risk regarding supplies.

Any do's and/or don'ts?

Hans

minimerlin
01-08-2012, 09:38 PM
Personally I hate these MFPs with a vengance! The Image units seem not to last posted life, but that should not be a problem if not on contract. Likewise the toner usage is high so I would suggest setting for minimum toner applied. I find the transfer belt has problems with cleaning also well within its posted life. It is also totally impossible to clean the original glass without removing most of the machines parts!! I hope the customer does not do a large duplex run as it wil jam! No matter what you do..or at least I cannot get a good run! As you can see why I hate the little beast!

Good luck!

JSC
01-08-2012, 10:08 PM
C20 = POS :mad::mad:

Glaander
01-09-2012, 02:04 AM
C20 = POS :mad::mad:

LOL try C-10

minimerlin
01-11-2012, 07:21 PM
LOL try C-10In the words of a certain tennis player...YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS!!!! the C10 is even worse than the C20!! :D
:D:D

fixthecopier
01-12-2012, 08:53 PM
I will not sell them to my customers, they look like shit to me.

blazebusiness
01-12-2012, 09:31 PM
Customer wants me to service his fleet of 12 Bizhub C-20 Color MFP's.
Though doing KonicaMinolta for decades I have no experience with that type of machine.

Service will not be based on a contract but on a case to case base so I have no risk regarding supplies.

Any do's and/or don'ts?

Hans

I like Konica color machines but the C 20 truly is a terrible machine. You can expect to be working very hard keeping that model up and running well. It's tough to keep the customer happy with this model.

vincent64
01-12-2012, 11:43 PM
I have had the mis-pleasure to work on a couple of these boxes, and they make me think of Sharps little MX 401 and 311 models also, just a toy copier is the best way to describe it.

Custom Search