PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 43

Custom Search

thuo
01-10-2012, 07:20 AM
Hi all
have 2 bizhub 43 which were working quite well til recently . you power it on then shows please wait on the display for a short time then resets and goes to please wait again. both machines developed same problem in a span of one week. how can i go about the problem is it a common one with this machine

tommytran54
01-10-2012, 08:37 AM
it has to do with the fusing unit. maybe the thermal sensor is dirty or about to get bad. the best solution is replace the fusing unit

thuo
01-11-2012, 06:28 PM
it has to do with the fusing unit. maybe the thermal sensor is dirty or about to get bad. the best solution is replace the fusing unit

I have replaced fuser unit with a new one but machine behaving the same

mitchl
01-17-2012, 08:06 PM
What the hell is a BH 43 must be a Bongo Bongo land model................... If it keeps resetting like you say it sounds like it has an abort code, if it was a fuser problem it should display a code that wont reset by turning it off and on. We dont have that model in the states so I have zero info, sorry!

SmellsHot
01-17-2012, 10:14 PM
It's a brand spankin new machine. The scanner of a C35 and the body of a 423....at least thats the rumor...have yet to see one either.
Sorry I cant help you. Prolly a firmware issue, would be my guess....see if you can reload.

mitchl
01-18-2012, 02:57 PM
Geez KM would never send a new model out half baked!

Custom Search