PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous ricoh mp 1100 sd card authentication has failed

Custom Search

bdubose
01-10-2012, 07:17 PM
Mechine says sd card authertication has failed. Print and scan do not work. Tryed new print scan sd card and controller memory no help. Took out print scan sd card still says sd card authertication has failed.

femaster
01-11-2012, 04:05 AM
If you took out the print/scan SD card and you are still getting the error, then I'd look in the other 2 SD card slots to see what's in them. You shouldn't get that error unless there is an SD card in at least one of the slots.

Also make sure you are putting the Print/Scan card in the lower (C2) SD slot, not the upper.

If the unit has the JAVA card installed (which goes in the C3 slot), remove that and see if the error message goes away. I've seen this error message cause by the JAVA card.

NeoMatrix
01-11-2012, 05:11 AM
Mechine says sd card authertication has failed. Print and scan do not work. Tryed new print scan sd card and controller memory no help. Took out print scan sd card still says sd card authertication has failed.

If you change/updated the print scan SD card you will have to undelete the PC printer driver, or add a printer new port address and apply the changes. The mac address and port number on the Computer(PC) printer driver may not correspond to the new Print/Scan SD card.

bdubose
01-11-2012, 02:10 PM
Print scan does not work on the copier. Just beeps when i press the print or scan buttons. Print sd card is in C2 have no JAVA card. I took out every sd card but the C1 slot card and still had the authentication problem.

Custom Search