PDA

View Full Version : Error Code DPC354

Custom Search

copiman
01-11-2012, 07:11 PM
How do your reset the dev unit count without replacing it and developer. F8-09 says this is for the dev unit and F8-11 is for developer. I assume F8-09 would be the one I want, but want to make sure, because it also says " toner density adjustment". So does F8-11. All I want to do is make the indication for dev unit replacement go away.

Also, any way to set the machine so that the only thing it will call for is toner, drum, and toner waste bottle?

onetek
01-12-2012, 02:28 PM
When doing F8-09, it will reset dev unit counter,dev counter and do toner density adjust.
F8-11 will only reset dev counter and do toner density adj.
Th.

copiman
01-12-2012, 03:29 PM
Thanks onetek. I found out you can reset dev counter only. Not dev unit count. This is in F7. The black dev and dev unit are due. I will go back and replace the dev but not the unit and do both F8-09 and F8-11. This is the first time for me, so we will see how long the unit last. Thanks again.

mojorolla
01-13-2012, 12:05 AM
Power the machine off. Open the front door and power on the machine. Enter service mode F8-09, close the front door and hit start. Once done, power down again. Open front cover then power on. Enter service mode F8-11. Close front down and hit start. Once done, reboot the machine one more time. This next part is optional; I go into F7 counter mode and input 240K for the DV material. It gives me another 240k until the message appears and I can keep an eye on the copy quality.

:)

Custom Search