PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta C20 Printing Problems

Custom Search

Mooseface2r
01-11-2012, 08:09 PM
I have a C20 causing me some problems today. It prints from the machine fine although when printing from the PC (USB) it just prints blocks of colour down the page, the sort of blocks that get put on the transfer belt when it is warming up. I have reloaded the FW, Then i disconected deleted the driver and reinstalled the cable and let it install the driver again, plug and play style. still did it though. so i installed a different print driver, it worked fine from this driver.......but then i got a call from the customer again saying it was doing it again.....im taking my laptop in tomorrow to see what it does when i plug and play to try to rule out the machine.......anyone got any other ideas.

gurko_gg
01-12-2012, 08:22 AM
Hi,

can u upload images about problem ?

Regards

Mooseface2r
01-12-2012, 03:01 PM
Sample Attatched.

I have heard it would be the IDE Cover.

JustManuals
01-13-2012, 12:15 AM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

fixthecopier
01-14-2012, 03:11 PM
Sample Attatched.

I have heard it would be the IDE Cover.

So far you have done everything I would do. However I have found that the calibrations that are in the menu , do work on other color boxes. I have used the aidc calibration to solve 2 different problems that I normally would have changed the drum for. I would recalibrate, and then if it still does not work, maybe try a different transfer belt, as I have had issues in the past.

Mooseface2r
04-08-2012, 08:16 PM
Resolution: the IDE cover was not opening correctly. Fixed it open and it worked first time, warmed up in seconds.....not sure why this only effected printing but it did...... as far as i know the cover is only there to stop dirt/toner getting on the sensor.

blackcat4866
04-08-2012, 08:28 PM
How interesting! Thanks for sharing. =^..^=

Custom Search