PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Konica Minolta Bizhub C250 Black Printing Problem

Custom Search

Naveed Shahid
01-12-2012, 03:23 PM
Hello Every One ,

Deal All I am facing a problem on konica Minolta biz hub c250 because of dust reason i opens yellow,cyan,magenta,black laser units i cleaned the glasses and returned back after fixings laser units once i makes copies its coming different image black image coming half i am attaching test prints black and colors so u can see half print not come

yellow,cyan,magenta is ok

and also coming warning p-9,p-21

can any one send me perfect solution

All Image units is new

best regards

Naveed Shahid
Kingdom Of Bahrain

Dickie
01-12-2012, 06:30 PM
If it was o.k on black before you started it must be something you have done.
The first obvious thing to do is remove and refit the black laser again breaking and re-making all electrical connections.
I would guess it's not located correctly at the front or the rear.
From memory it locates on a pip at the rear and twists to the right to lock it in at the front, they are very fiddly to refit correctly!
I seem to recall this type of missing image from the training course way back when it was a new product

Mooseface2r
01-12-2012, 08:43 PM
dust reason i opens yellow,cyan,magenta,black laser units i cleaned the glasses and returned back after fixings

If you opened up the PH units you have probably brought on all sorts of problems. as far as i know the PH units are'nt designed to be opened.

Mooseface2r
01-12-2012, 08:46 PM
cant remember if they are interchangable but you could try swap the magenta for example with the black and see if the problem moves. if it does id change the black PH unit

blazebusiness
01-12-2012, 09:38 PM
cant remember if they are interchangable but you could try swap the magenta for example with the black and see if the problem moves. if it does id change the black PH unit

Don't waste your time. Not interchangeable. The copier will ask for the correct image unit if you try this. Each unit has a small circuit board chip that the copier uses to identify the proper IU in each slot.

Agree with Dickie....focus your efforts on the laser unit.

kingarthur
01-13-2012, 08:57 AM
Don't waste your time. Not interchangeable. The copier will ask for the correct image unit if you try this. Each unit has a small circuit board chip that the copier uses to identify the proper IU in each slot.

Agree with Dickie....focus your efforts on the laser unit.

i'll think you'll find...that's what "moose" meant when he said the "PH"...printheads....

blazebusiness
01-13-2012, 04:36 PM
i'll think you'll find...that's what "moose" meant when he said the "PH"...printheads....

My bad..sorry. I forgot that the lasers are referred to as printheads on this machine......LOL. Thanks for the correction.

Mooseface2r
01-13-2012, 04:46 PM
The PH units are all seperate units sold as a set of 4, as they are all setup together i think

Darren King
01-13-2012, 06:42 PM
The printheads on this machine are interchangable so swapping the black with one of the colours would troubleshoot the problem.
Darren

EarthKmTech
01-13-2012, 09:08 PM
You did not reinstall the black laser unit correctly. Ensure its located properly in its mounting position.

The failed colour registration and other P errors are because stabilization cannot be done without black fully functional.

Naveed Shahid
01-14-2012, 03:44 PM
Hello Every One ,

Thanks Guys for kind support i really appreciate you guys I solved my problem

thanks all of u and copytechnet

see u
naveed

mrwho
01-14-2012, 03:46 PM
Hello Every One ,

Thanks Guys for kind support i really appreciate you guys I solved my problem

thanks all of u and copytechnet

see u
naveed

The best way to thank the forum would be to share with us how you solved your problem.

Cheers!

ck1
01-16-2012, 05:35 AM
The best way to thank the forum would be to share with us how you solved your problem.

Cheers!
Agree with you mrwho;)

Custom Search