PDA

View Full Version : USA wholesale gifts shop and house hold products

Custom Search

ayeshas
11-03-2007, 10:32 AM
thebobbyshop.com is USA online shop where from you can buy home, office and kitchen decorative products. i.e home, office & garden decorative, unique gifts for man and women, photo frames, weddings gifts, outdoor living products, house hold products

Janemario
01-15-2009, 07:46 AM
Hi,

Thanks for such suggestive post. I think no wonder that people are resolving to purchase of goods on wholesale to cut down on costs and for convenience purposes. It is therefore in good taste that amidst these deteriorating financial times, people are keen on keeping costs of goods as high as possible.I will visit this site and get back to you soon.

CopierTechofOmens
01-15-2009, 02:19 PM
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? Oh, is this the Prince of Nigeria again? I guess after giving all his money away he has to make a living somehow...

I too will visit this site after my frontal lobotamy...

blackcat4866
01-16-2009, 01:59 AM
I though this kind of spam was getting removed when it was discovered. Does it have to get as bad as it was at the beginning of December? 250 posts in 24 hours, and 2/3 garbage?

=^..^=

JLS1
02-09-2009, 11:35 AM
Well, thanks for your suggestions. It is a season of exchanging or giving a memorable gift for a special person. There is also a best online shopping, ChristmasGiftsCottage which helps to find many unique gifts for your special one.

TonerMunkeh
02-11-2009, 08:30 AM
Now you're just taking the fucking piss.

Spammers - please, please, please die. Please. Pretty please.

Custom Search