PDA

View Full Version : time adjustment

Custom Search

kevin38
01-17-2012, 05:19 PM
Normally to fix this would turn off time adjustmet however there is a slight problem. Cannot go into admin mode from the panel as its missing (admin icon not panel) I tried remote and it says you can't laog in at this this. So if I can't get in how I supposed to fix it?

Tec1
01-17-2012, 05:57 PM
what machine?

if someone changed codes and can't get them, might have to reset machine / reformat harddrive.
however, then you would lose all IP, one touch, email, ect... and would have to reenter

kevin38
01-17-2012, 07:39 PM
Well this one is a minolta 283 but I have had it happen with several modes. No one changed the passwords. Minoltas that have errors, busy or processing a job will not allow you to log in as admin through the web. I can remote into the copier no problem it just that when I try to log in as admin it says it's busy. When at the front control panel when you press ultitiy only two buttons show and neither is the admin button.

Tec1
01-17-2012, 08:02 PM
hmmmmm, and when at panel.
not in the printer function. machine is at the copy screen

i have had some machine say that when going in web based then 1 or 2 times later i'm in????

kevin38
01-17-2012, 08:05 PM
Just filled with a red screen with a warning C-C180. At the bottom of the screen if you push the warnig icon a seperate screen comes up talking about the time adjustment error

mitchl
01-17-2012, 08:51 PM
Oh no not the dreaded Dynamic link error during starting (LDR).......... say it isnt so.

Try going into service mode after bringing up the trouble reset button (turn on main power while holding the utility button), dont know if they let you in the back door that way on this model. If you get in go to system 1, Initialization and do a data clear, I would also try hitting the firmware.

kevin38
01-17-2012, 08:59 PM
Firmware is controlled by a seperate entity. Here at the service desk we are only allowed to do limited things on the copiers. Firmware, hardware are done by a contracting company.

Don't about that back door they have one thats ultility meter count stop, 0, 0 stop 0, 1 and go into a greyed out menu where we can load CAC drivers and such.

mitchl
01-18-2012, 03:03 PM
Thats the normal service entry procedure, some of the newer machines will allow you to get around that if need be.

Custom Search