PDA

View Full Version : Locks up after one print.

Custom Search

blackcat4866
01-18-2012, 02:30 AM
I know there was another thread about this recently, but I can't seem to locate it.

My machine is a bizhub C280. It would print once, then display "Unable to complete print job." with the blue light blinking. Reboot the machine and you can have one more, then the message. Interestingly, print captures sent via LPR jar would go through just fine, as many as you like, until a job was sent from the driver.

The solution for my problem was going to the web interface > admin login > TCP/IP > select 100MBs Full Duplex > OK. The standard setting of "Any" didn't seem to work so well. The 10MBs Full Duplex allowed printing, but interfered with interaction with the Web interface. The web page would frequently time out before the changes could be stored.

I read a lot of posts here, and it's reached the point that I don't know if I thought of it myself or read it in a thread. In the end, I suppose it doesn't matter. I'd like to give the proper credit, so if you already posted this solution, my hat's off to you. If not, here's a heads up.
=^..^=

Custom Search