PDA

View Full Version : Konica C6501 with Fiery PRO-80 wont allow me to install GRAPHICS ART PACKAGE?!?!

Custom Search

methogod
01-21-2012, 11:27 AM
I don't understand whats wrong. The PRO-80 is running great, it came with the FACI DONGLE, and that took to the bios right away. I didn't have to boot to the CD. Everything loads, the dongle is RED. The Graphics Art kit comes with two disks, one that say PRO80/90 and a second that comes says S450/S650, I don't want to try it with the other disk since its not the right model.

The PRO80 is a demo that I put with a C6501 that I got without a controller, while in storage the C6501 had someone take its Creo. With that said here is what happens when i try to run the update cd with the GRAPHICS ART DONGLE....

its boots to the cd, asks on the LCD if i want to run the UPDATE, i press yes. IT boots, says installing, then after 1-2 minutes, says could not load boot drive in dos. The PRO-80 has 3 partitions on it, its also a 160GB hard drive, which may not be original I am guessing. Its running 3.0. I have the iso's to reinstall.

Any help would be appreciated.

i have Most konica MFP service manuals if any one needs them, really need help with this.

Thanks,

Mike

Custom Search