PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Bizhub C353 ADF detecting always A3

Custom Search

ravikumarj
01-22-2012, 06:26 AM
Dear All,
My copier detects A3 in Auto document feeder.

Every time, have to select manually to A4, More over most of the time while closing feeder beep sounds as if it is not closed properly.

I have adjusted detecting sensor (magnet) in position also raising to the glass panel.
Backside platen screw also adjusted for seating and sensing position.

Is there anyother alternative for the solution?

Advance thanks for the reply.

Zeldaman
01-22-2012, 09:39 AM
Hi there!
Enter the ADF-menu and make a sensorcheck, then check the min & max width-parameters. Sometimes the teeth of the guides are not in the correct position.
Greetings...

JustManuals
01-22-2012, 10:54 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

blackcat4866
01-22-2012, 11:02 PM
Hi there!
Enter the ADF-menu and make a sensorcheck, then check the min & max width-parameters. Sometimes the teeth of the guides are not in the correct position.
Greetings...

Good advice here. And read the section of the manual. I don't know about this model, but on the more recent models Max: A3 width, Min: B6 width, Not the maximum travel of the guide, not the minimum travel of the guide. If the adjustment is done wrong it won't recognize any originals at all. =^..^=

Custom Search