PDA

View Full Version : Error Code How to reset the Developer Counter for Bizhub C220

Custom Search

rukshan4u2c
01-22-2012, 07:13 AM
Hi,

I'm getting an error message displayed to replace Developer for magenta & yellow, and i need to reset the developer counter so that will eliminate the error message. Picture of the message attached to identify the problem

JSC
01-22-2012, 12:41 PM
Hi,

I'm getting an error message displayed to replace Developer for magenta & yellow, and i need to reset the developer counter so that will eliminate the error message. Picture of the message attached to identify the problem

You can either replace the units and the warning will disappear, or you can update the firmware and turn the warning off in tech rep mode.

TheOwl
01-22-2012, 09:41 PM
You can also get a chip resetter and reset the chips in the IU.

rukshan4u2c
01-23-2012, 03:09 AM
You can also get a chip resetter and reset the chips in the IU.

How can i find the chips for the developer in the IU. I found some chips attached to the drum but i couldnt find the chips in the developer unit please help...is there a specific code to reset this error. Now the copier is stand still, cant do anything.

rukshan4u2c
01-23-2012, 03:13 AM
You can either replace the units and the warning will disappear, or you can update the firmware and turn the warning off in tech rep mode.

Can u please help me with the code to reset the counter of developer because it halted working due to this error. Please..
:(:(:(

emujo
01-23-2012, 01:34 PM
Your MFP does not have a problem..this is what it is designed to do...when the IU/dev units reach their lifespans, they stop...you have 3 choices..spend 300+ for a chip resetter that may or may not work, replace the affected IU's/Dev units, obtain the firmware and update to the version that allows the units to run past life span. If you are a trained tech, the firmware is available on the KM web site. If not, hire a ***ing tech and have him/her fix your issue...these MFPs are not designed for the end user to perform anything more that basic maintenance. You are not going to be able to just "reset" the counter and go along fat, dumb anf happy. Emujo

JSC
01-23-2012, 07:06 PM
Can u please help me with the code to reset the counter of developer because it halted working due to this error. Please..
:(:(:(

Like I said replace the dev units or get an engineer out to turn the dev life count off.

microofficesoultions
02-02-2012, 07:43 AM
Hi there.
I'm an experienced engineer (10years). Drop me a mail, I'll help you out. Ben@microofficesolutions.co.za

EarthKmTech
02-02-2012, 12:07 PM
change life stop mode to no stop, cold restart machine and away it will print untill it self destructs (wont get rid of warning though)

Custom Search