PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolt Bizhub C 352 CYAN TROUBLE

Custom Search

sakisaki
01-22-2012, 09:52 AM
Hello guys,

I have been having trouble with my Bizhub C 352. I fixed it like a month ago and then i went on holidays.
The machine was in my workshope. When i came back i found out that the machine was having alot of problems.

When i print with the original IU, it prints the blue color all over the page and when i change the IU the blue or cyan simply
dissappears.

When i turn my machine on, after warmimg up it gives me 2 codes.

P 6 and few seconds later P 21.

Now i have tried to change my IU and Print head and even the assembly belt but i failed with everything i tried.

I would really appreciate some help here.

Please forgive my english, it isnt really my strong point.

Hope to hear from the masters soon.

Zeldaman
01-22-2012, 10:28 AM
Hi there!
It can be a bad MFP-Board, but my first thinking is to check the contactsprings of the high-voltage-unit.
If they are not 100% in the correct position you get the phenomens you described.
Greetings...

sakisaki
01-22-2012, 10:35 AM
Hello,
Thanks alot for your fast reply.

another fact that i forget to mention was that.
Last time when i fixed the machine it was working fine, then i left for my holidays and during that time it was extremely
cold and temperatures went upto -5. So is it possible that low temperatures might have damaged something?

i am going to try the things you mentioned right now and will inform you as soon as i have tried it.

what does MFP stands for? sorry we have different names in german :(

Zeldaman
01-22-2012, 08:38 PM
Hi there!
Surprise iīm German too. I donīt think that there is any problem with the degrees. When my problem was there, nobody moved the machine or anything else, but the spring for Cyan was not in correct position. MFP-Board: at the back of the machine itīs the left board, there was a lot of trouble with it when the machine was introduced.
Greetings...

sakisaki
01-23-2012, 07:00 AM
Hello,

Thanks alot for your tips my friend :D it worked :D finally :D

Ok here is what my problem was.

I fixed the machine but when i returned from my holidays, the machine was printing alot of cyan all over the page, thn i changed my
IU and the problem changed, it was printing no blue at all and after the warm up phase it was showing me P-6 and P-21 codes.

So i replaced IU, Transfer Belt and PRINT Heads but the problem wasnt going away.

So thn i did what you told me to do. I opned HIGH VOLTAGE UNIT and cleaned it and all the contacts with including the springs with clean tissue, put it back together.
after that i took all the cables out from MFP board (which i know as a mechanica control board) and i put them slowly and carefully back inside.

Turned the machine on and :D it was working.

So thanks alot for your help. :D

Custom Search