PDA

View Full Version : Need Remote Scan for Mac OS 10.7.2 (Lion)

Custom Search

onpoint
01-23-2012, 03:22 PM
Upgraded to Lion over the weekend and now remote scan app doesn't work in Lion. Need update. Google search isn't turning up anything. I have Creo rip on BizHub Pro 6500. Went to Creo site and didn't even see a download page. Any idea where to find a download?

emujo
01-24-2012, 12:15 AM
Not too familiar with this box, but if "scan to SMB" is an option, why not scan this way back to your mac? Emujo

onpoint
01-24-2012, 01:14 AM
Not too familiar with this box, but if "scan to SMB" is an option, why not scan this way back to your mac? Emujo

I'm not even sure what that means. I'm pretty PC illiterate but I'll see what I can do from the Creo. Thx.

emujo
01-24-2012, 01:43 AM
Went back and looked at the spec sheet for the CREO...it doesn't support SMB scanning, but it does support "apple fileshare". I have never seen this, but maybe a google search along with the network admin guide for the creo may help. I have set up scanning on to mac on many KM products, but I seldom see porduction printers so I don't have much to assist with. There are a lot of extreamly smart techs on this site, and as long as you arn't demanding firmware and books you should get some help..Emujo

Custom Search