PDA

View Full Version : Dead Machine Bizhub c351 fuser

Custom Search

trektech
01-23-2012, 04:30 PM
Fusers are on back order from my sources.
i know there has been threads on this before but I would like to ask if anyone out there has a pressure roller for this machine or know where to get a fuser assembly.

fixthecopier
01-23-2012, 08:49 PM
i know there has been threads on this before but I would like to ask if anyone out there has a pressure roller for this machine or know where to get a fuser assembly.

My shop has 2 brand new OEM fusers in the box, $350 each, she may cut a deal if you want both.

kinsman
05-04-2012, 01:20 PM

I have one in stock, let me know if you still need it then we can negotiate the cost & shipping.

trektech
05-04-2012, 03:09 PM
I have one in stock, let me know if you still need it then we can negotiate the cost & shipping.

Hey thanks,

I did resolve the need for a fuser back then but have held onto the core in hopes of finding parts to rebuild.
Do you mean to say you have a fuser or the pressure roller?
In either case, what do you want to charge?

kinsman
05-05-2012, 03:55 PM
Hey thanks,

I did resolve the need for a fuser back then but have held onto the core in hopes of finding parts to rebuild.
Do you mean to say you have a fuser or the pressure roller?
In either case, what do you want to charge?

I will do free shipping to any of the East Coast/Atlantic states: it's only for $386.00. Its the whole unit. Let me know what you think. Thanks a bunch
Ed

blackcat4866
05-05-2012, 05:53 PM
The aren't any individual parts available for this fuser from Konica Minolta (or anyone else that I know of). I do have a scrap C451 fuser that has an open thermal switch. If you want all or part of it please let me know via private message. I'm sure we can work out a value fair for both of us.

=^..^=

Custom Search