PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous bizhub c350

Custom Search

NEOTECH
01-23-2012, 09:00 PM
hi everyone dear i have problem in bizhub c350 i replaced to new image unit black and yellow when i make a copy is no good i check also half tone test pattern not good like no developer i removd imageing unit and open one i see there is no developer, yellow and black developer going in westbotle.
why this happen, and what is tha problem i face continuelly two time same problem with same machine.
do u have any solution plz help me
thank's

neotech

JSC
01-23-2012, 09:57 PM
sounds like you have a blown ICP on the printer control board.

TheOwl
01-23-2012, 10:00 PM
Have you got a print sample you can post?

Were they brand new from Konica Minolta or refurbished by someone?

New IU's should already contain developer out of the box and I don't know how you can tell that black and yellow toner isn't making it through the waste system as everything comes out a lovely brown colour as they are all mixed together.

mrwho
01-24-2012, 08:11 AM
It's easy to check if the developer is going into the waste toner bottle - just stick the screwdriver's magnetized tip onto it and check if developer comes out stuck onto it.

Did you do this?

NEOTECH
01-24-2012, 01:01 PM
It's easy to check if the developer is going into the waste toner bottle - just stick the screwdriver's magnetized tip onto it and check if developer comes out stuck onto it.

Did you do this?

yes i will did every thing but i cant fix tha problem

mrwho
01-24-2012, 02:14 PM
And did you follow JSCs tip and check for blown ICPs?

mrwho
01-24-2012, 02:26 PM
After checking my documentation, here's the following:

Remove the PWB MC and on the rear side of the board locate ICP 16 & 17. Use a meter and check for continuity across these
components. ICP16 controls HV2 (developer bias) and ICP17 controls HV1 (charging and transfering bias). If you repair the ICP and it keeps blowing up, replace the HV unit that is indicated by the blown ICP.

malthus
01-24-2012, 08:00 PM
hi everyone dear i have problem in bizhub c350 i replaced to new image unit black and yellow when i make a copy is no good i check also half tone test pattern not good like no developer i removd imageing unit and open one i see there is no developer, yellow and black developer going in westbotle.
why this happen, and what is tha problem i face continuelly two time same problem with same machine.
do u have any solution plz help me
thank's

neotecheither a problem with the bias connection to the unit or a problem with hv board .are cyan and magenta okand are there any warnings or codes regestering

Custom Search