PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Reformat Hard Drive on Bizhub C450?

Custom Search

delosangeles
01-24-2012, 03:48 PM
Hello everyone

We have a client with a Bizhub C450 that needed to have any data on the hard drive erased. We would be grateful for any info on getting into the service modes and reformatting the hard drive. We mostly work on the Ricoh line of machines. Thanks in advanced.

BIG PAPA
01-24-2012, 04:06 PM
Util/Count Meter Details Stop,0,0,Stop,0,1. Should be under State Confirmation I think.

delosangeles
01-24-2012, 05:03 PM
Util/Count Meter Details Stop,0,0,Stop,0,1. Should be under State Confirmation I think.
Thank you BIG PAPA

I'm assuming there are no holding periods in the steps you indicated just dial straight through?

badusha
01-24-2012, 06:18 PM
S Big papa is right
Functions • To conduct logical formatting of HDD.
Use • To initialize HDD.
NOTE
• It is subject to logical formatting here, therefore if starting with physical formatting,
follow as [Service Mode] → [State Confirmation] → [Memory/HDD
Adj.] → [HDD Format].
Setting/
Procedure
1. Touch [HDD Formatting].
2. Touch [Yes].
3. Turn off the Main Power Switch and turn it on again more than 10 seconds after.

delosangeles
01-24-2012, 06:21 PM
Badusha that is so nice of you to contribute so much. I'm very grateful, many blessings on you.

S Big papa is right
Functions • To conduct logical formatting of HDD.
Use • To initialize HDD.
NOTE
• It is subject to logical formatting here, therefore if starting with physical formatting,
follow as [Service Mode] → [State Confirmation] → [Memory/HDD
Adj.] → [HDD Format].
Setting/
Procedure
1. Touch [HDD Formatting].
2. Touch [Yes].
3. Turn off the Main Power Switch and turn it on again more than 10 seconds after.

JustManuals
01-24-2012, 11:37 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Custom Search