PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub Fuser Rebuilds? C350/C351

Custom Search

mrfuser
01-24-2012, 07:14 PM
Does anyone know of any companies that do advance exchange fuser rebuilds for konica bizhub c350/351 series? I know these are sold as complete units, but someone must have figured out the rollers by now.

Thanks all!

Kelly

b3p0
05-08-2012, 02:56 PM
I see this is a bit old, but did you ever find anyplace to rebuild the c350/450 fuser?

I have a pile of them I've been hanging onto hoping that I'd find a use for them.

gendeh
12-24-2012, 01:44 AM
I see this is a bit old, but did you ever find anyplace to rebuild the c350/450 fuser?

I have a pile of them I've been hanging onto hoping that I'd find a use for them.

I'm in need of a c350 fuser, you still have any?

methogod
12-27-2012, 06:17 AM
I have tried it, i think there are kits around, there a pain, not worth the time - think of the the BH 350 fuser, to many clips used instead of springs.

also the gears wear unevenly so unless you get get them from used fusers as well it becomes another issue.

mrfuser
01-02-2013, 06:42 PM
I can tear them down and put back together within an hour easy. Just can't find the rollers to replace. What a waste to toss them and fill up the dump!

SOMEONE must have compatible rollers for these, maybe used in a different model, but same roller.

Kelly

blazebusiness
01-04-2013, 11:30 AM
I can tear them down and put back together within an hour easy. Just can't find the rollers to replace. What a waste to toss them and fill up the dump!

SOMEONE must have compatible rollers for these, maybe used in a different model, but same roller.

Kelly

For other brand names there are many options..... But as much as I like the Konica Minolta brand ...... No options for fuser rebuild parts on most of the mid range machines. Only on the high end biz hub pro series.

denver_touch_systems
08-21-2013, 08:54 PM
Hi!

Does anyone still have old fusers laying around for the C351? I need one. Thanks! Dave.

Custom Search