PDA

View Full Version : The Downing Street Memo

Custom Search

06-01-2005, 10:21 PM
Have you all heard about \"The Downing Street Memo\"? It is worth taking a look at.

http://www.downingstreetmemo.com

:huh:

ToshibaGuy
06-02-2005, 05:53 AM
I looked at the site and I didn\'t see anything about copiers?

CMB
06-02-2005, 11:40 AM
me either, you don\'t like your president or how things are run, join alex baldwin and the rest of those hollywood bozos and move to mexico

ray
06-02-2005, 05:17 PM
i can\'t stand our pres. i think hes a bozo and he needs to be shipped to mexico.

ray
06-02-2005, 05:17 PM
i can\'t stand our pres. i think hes a bozo and he needs to be shipped to mexico.

CMB
06-02-2005, 11:27 PM
so you would rather have a pinko commie like kerry or kennedy or clinton run our country. don\'t think so. can we get back to discussing something besides politics. there will never be a man in office that pleases everyone.

Magikman
06-07-2005, 03:43 PM
it would appear that the one that\'s there now does OK by you..... - you know the one - the thief and criminal who\'s main concern is making his rich pals richer in the name of God and democracy - that guy. I would agree about shipping him to Mexico except the Mexicans haven\'t done anything to me to warrant such a harsh retailiation.

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

CMB
06-07-2005, 04:55 PM
we all know what bin-laden done. now saddams trial is going to commence shortly, and one one the topics is the killing of thousands of kurds and his own people. you are right, let them go, pull out our troops and tell them we are sorry, they win....

skye45
12-20-2007, 10:42 PM
HILLARY IN DANGER? (http://www.sirius.com/politicaltalk)
According to recent polls, Hillary Clinton could lose all four early contests — IA, NH, SC and NV. Mark Walsh, strategist for the DNC, will join “Brian and The Judge” to discuss.

JustManuals
12-21-2007, 12:07 AM
It's going to take a 100 years for this country to get back what the current moron (George Bush) has done to our prestige and clout in the world.
There will be volumes of books written about him and what damage he's done.
Your grandchildren will be paying for this needless war in higher taxes and less government benefits for years to come. And for what?
The Muslims hate everyone who isn't a Muslim. Join us or die has been their creed since Mohammed started their religion. And its not just the Jews they hate, its everyone!

wagon
12-21-2007, 01:53 AM
I wish Dubya a quiet and out of the way retirement. He will be missed by idiots and greedy oil barons everywhere.

12-21-2007, 05:31 AM
I told everyone this guy was a lying piece of shit years ago, I'm just happy the the shithead will be gone in 13 months. Not that I think the spineless Dems are the solution but they certainly cant be as corrupt and as the bastards running the place now.

laserman06
12-21-2007, 07:25 PM
At least he didn't cheat on his wife on our time! He may not be perfect, but neither is anyone. I have to say that I am much better off than I was with the last president.

Where is the proof that the memo is true? I am sure that in the internet you can find someone to say that Elvis is alive and working at Walmart !

wagon
12-21-2007, 08:55 PM
Getting a BJ on company time is worse than sending thousands of your own countries children to their deaths in a foreign land? If I had to choose between a philandering twit and a man who uses any excuse he can to invade foreign lands (under the guise of 'democracy' - vote or I will shoot you) I will choose the wife cheater every time. And this view has zero to do with my religious views or otherwise. I mean, if I had to break one of the 10 commandments of Moses (or the 613 Mitzvot, too) I feel 'adultery' is much less than 'kill'.

Something to think about...

laserman06
12-21-2007, 09:02 PM
Getting a BJ on company time is worse than sending thousands of your own countries children to their deaths in a foreign land? If I had to choose between a philandering twit and a man who uses any excuse he can to invade foreign lands (under the guise of 'democracy' - vote or I will shoot you) I will choose the wife cheater every time. And this view has zero to do with my religious views or otherwise. I mean, if I had to break one of the 10 commandments of Moses (or the 613 Mitzvot, too) I feel 'adultery' is much less than 'kill'.

Something to think about...

Sin is sin and is equal in the eyes of God! Like I said before no one is perfect. Let him who is without sin, cast the first stone.

I have not agreed with everything Bush has done. But I think that he has done a better job than the past president. He has allowed me to keep what is mine. My money! The dems want to keep more of my money, he wants me to keep my money.

So this is the last that I will say about this issue. Let us agree to disagree. Let us get on with our technical discussions. Thanks to everyone and Merry Christmas.:)

wagon
12-21-2007, 09:47 PM
Agreed. Merry Christmas to you too.

12-22-2007, 01:31 AM
Hey, Cool-Aid!

Copier_Guy
12-22-2007, 09:06 PM
Hey, Cool-Aid!

BIG LOL!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year EveryOne! :)

Ctl-Alt-Del
12-24-2007, 09:21 AM
Getting a BJ on company time...

I got a BJ at work once, It was after hours and I was single at the time so it wasn't exactly like what President Clinton did but it was pretty close. I would definitely recommend that over getting a shitload of people killed in a war.

PS. I got one in a moving car once, that was fun too and also better then the war option.

wagon
12-24-2007, 10:45 AM
I got a BJ at work once, It was after hours and I was single at the time so it wasn't exactly like what President Clinton did but it was pretty close. I would definitely recommend that over getting a shitload of people killed in a war.

PS. I got one in a moving car once, that was fun too and also better then the war option.

Thats why I like working for myself... if the missus comes to visit at lunch time I have the option of locking the door and 'striking it lucky'. :D:D:D

12-24-2007, 05:46 PM
Thats why I like working for myself... if the missus comes to visit at lunch time I have the option of locking the door and 'striking it lucky'. :D:D:D

Here in the states we would call that a "nooner" but I love your down-under terminology.

Custom Search