PDA

View Full Version : DP 8060 Finisher problem

Custom Search

copiman
01-27-2012, 08:10 PM
I have a DA-FS600 that at power up will move the trays all the way down. In F4 mode trays will go up and down. F4-109 will move the trays down. F4-110 moves the trays up, but puts the top tray a few inches above the exit of the finisher. There has not been any codes logged. If I put the trays up, so that the top tray will catch the paper, as soon as I make a copy, the trays will go down before the paper exits. It may be like me and flipped its lid. I am going back right now with the main board for the finisher. I am fimiliar with finishers, but not Panasonic finishers. Any ideas?

mojorolla
01-28-2012, 04:57 AM
It is in the service manual under finsher options. Mine is section 11.1.7 but there are some dip switches on the finisher board to run several setups. Stapler, alignment, and exit tray height adjustment.

:)

copiman
01-30-2012, 01:57 PM
Thanks Mojo. I went back with the kitchen sink. Finisher main board, Home position sensor, Front door interlock, etc....

When I swapped out the clock sensors for the lifht motor, 2 sensors mounted on a small board, Pi9 and Pi19, it worked. Put the old one back on and it worked. Maybe bad connection. All is good in the land of OZ. Thanks again.

Custom Search