PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta c350 Bizhub

Custom Search

Machinercylr
01-29-2012, 03:52 AM
Prior to this Customer broke-off Black Latching handle from the cover plate I needed to order necessary parts to have this work the way it was intended to do so. This was the end result of the first error code. What started out as an error code that stated that the copier cannot detect Black developer and produced light copies and after that Blurry copies following an error code of :C-0f37. Once error code was cleared the machine gone through calibration. Ran sample copies ...still blurred. I know customer uses "3rd party" toner and the other developers (C,Y,M) have had a new counting chip installed on them, without replenishing new Developer and Drum. The Black Developer is the only new Developer. Performed a Grid test for the Black Not sharp. Performed a Half-tone...not sharp, but can see the graduation. Performed the solid Black not dark, Cyan wipes-off with hand and feels "grainy' No image detection of Magenta or Yellow. Self test...blurry.
I suspect the Toner and replacing the Cyan,Magenta and Yellow Developers. Also using original Konica Minolta toner instead of 3rd party.
Also customer informed me that he spoke to Konica about this and they suggested that it might be the fuser. Very light wear on sides of heat roller but not enough to condemn it. Lower roller shows no sight of fatigue of sleeve or separation. Also conducted a half page test and a resistance:confused: test (while the fuser was out, inserted a piece of paper .... good interference fit. Half page test shows the image prior to toner fused... looks the same as the end result....blurry..what other tests or suggestions can I do.? I wanted to start with the replacing of developers and Toner

Shadow
01-29-2012, 03:27 PM
I would suggest that you clean the laser les next. when they are dirty it will give you the blurry effect.

Machinercylr
01-29-2012, 05:34 PM
Okay,Anything else that can pass this on to give the effect? Thank You for your advise,Steve

blaze2000
01-30-2012, 05:48 PM
sounds like hv board to me. although i have seen generic toner cause havoc as well. i would try replacing the hv board. but like shadow said... check your laser unit first.

PeterG
02-02-2012, 12:56 AM
C350's don't use laser's!

Machinercylr
02-02-2012, 01:10 AM
C350's don't use laser's!

Your'e right....LSU?

Custom Search