PDA

View Full Version : KM601 unable to power up

Custom Search

jrf
01-30-2012, 04:49 PM
Has anyone had a KM601 which shuts off almost immediately after switching on. It will then try and restart but shuts off again. Cannot go into service mode. I have just replaced the power supply. Any ideas please!

blaze2000
01-30-2012, 05:19 PM
did you
try reflashing the firmware?

you could also try powering on with the front coversb open. that may let you into SM.

bizhub1
01-31-2012, 01:00 AM
Had this same issue a while back, you need to reload firmware on the cf card and if I remember correctly there is a recovery part of the firmware as well. Do a search of the knowledgebase, I know its on their

jrf
01-31-2012, 11:13 AM
Thank you for help, I replaced CF card from another machine and then upgraded to latest firmware. All well now, thanks again

Speedy
02-04-2012, 03:39 PM
Has anyone had a KM601 which shuts off almost immediately after switching on. It will then try and restart but shuts off again. Cannot go into service mode. I have just replaced the power supply. Any ideas please!

Just to add to the notes, I have had the firmware on the CF card get trashed from the power going off and on in the building the machine is located in, this is also on the BH 751.

Custom Search