PDA

View Full Version : Whose had this service call??

Custom Search

Tonerbomb
06-03-2005, 09:20 PM
:laugh: :laugh: I had a simalar call several years back.Thought everyone might enjoy this. Happy Friday!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Sorry I tried to upload the .wmv file for viewing but the site won\'t except it. The site wouldn\'t except it as a .zip either. It \'s a clip I will send to anyone that wants it, Fat guy sitting on the copier and the glass breaks.

Post edited by: tonerbomb, at: 2005/06/03 13:25 :angry :angry: :angry:

Post edited by: tonerbomb, at: 2005/06/03 13:32

hawkfan12
06-03-2005, 09:48 PM
Zip it and upload it to the download section?

Sgt. Hulka
06-27-2005, 05:32 AM
tonerbomb wrote:
[quote Fat guy sitting on the copier and the glass breaks.[/quote]
I uploaded this file a few days ago. Check it out

CMB
06-27-2005, 11:17 AM
i havn\'t, but a fellow tech has.

one time i got a jam call, so i go out to remove it. the people were hovering over me waiting for me to find the jam. i did. it was some guys pecker! zoomed in of coarse......

KJ1110
06-29-2005, 05:43 PM
I had an old Mita DC-111c in a Marine Recruiter\'s office back in the mid/late eighties!

Apparently, the Gunny came in bombed out of his gourd after hours one night and decided to take a \"moon-shot\"; the 111 was a fairly solid machine, but it wasn\'t intended for that kind of weight (moving platen)! It actually managed to get halfway into the cycle before he lost his balance and \"crash!\"

As a more mature (chronologically speaking) Marine, I had all the moral authority I needed to laugh my ass off at him! I never let him off the hook on that one right up to the day he rotated out!

:laugh:

Post edited by: KJ1110, at: 2005/06/29 09:44

Post edited by: KJ1110, at: 2005/06/29 09:45

Tonerbomb
06-30-2005, 04:26 AM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Those of us that have been in this buis for more than a while, have seen some of the more creative and less inteligent things that customers do.props to all for shareing thier stories!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :angry: :angry: :angry:

CMB
06-30-2005, 10:59 AM
tonerbomb wrote:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Those of us that have been in this buis for more than a while, have seen some of the more creative and less inteligent things that customers do.props to all for shareing thier stories!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :angry: :angry: :angry:

like the professor over at florida state university we met that ran out of transparencies, so he cut our an 8.5 x 11 piece out of visqueen and ran it thru his copier. or the lady that called me up cussing and yelling that her copier wasn\'t working correctly she wanted me there now or she was going to throw it out the window. i say calm down and tell me whats wrong. she says it will not let her make a two sided transparency for anythng :S hey lady, here\'s your sign.......

Custom Search