PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C650 has too much magenta...HELP!!

Custom Search

keystonenew
02-03-2012, 06:18 PM
Our C650 w/ no fiery, is printing with too much magenta. I go into the tech mode &
tried to make some adjustments, but to no avail. Can anyone tell me how to adjust
the colors if its possible without an external Fiery? Thanks much in advance.

JustManuals
02-03-2012, 08:25 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

EarthKmTech
02-03-2012, 08:46 PM
Look in your user manual for instructions on how to perform the gradation adjust.

Other than that, if you are running a windows environment ensure you are using the pcl driver, not the post script.

minimerlin
02-03-2012, 08:47 PM
Our C650 w/ no fiery, is printing with too much magenta. I go into the tech mode &
tried to make some adjustments, but to no avail. Can anyone tell me how to adjust
the colors if its possible without an external Fiery? Thanks much in advance.Have you done a gradation adjust after a reset and stabilization? What is the IU life? and the ATDC readings?

keystonenew
02-03-2012, 09:33 PM
Have you done a gradation adjust after a reset and stabilization? What is the IU life? and the ATDC readings?
I'm not a tech & tried to do this in service mode, but can't seem to find out how. Copier has very few clicks on it.

Custom Search