PDA

View Full Version : C250 with hourglass after power failure

Custom Search

Solotime
02-04-2012, 04:20 PM
Hi guys,
I have read the posts on this subject and I know this seems to be an NVRAM board. I have swapped an NVRAM from a working machine into the dead one with no change. I took the nvram from the dead machine and placed it into the working machine and it boots up. Are there other causes for the constant hourglass then shutdown on the C250 I should be looking for?
Thanks.

Zeldaman
02-04-2012, 06:37 PM
Hi there!
Set the card with the (latest) firmware in & start the machine. After the firmware-update it will normaly work again. Had this problem with similar machines in the last weeks, there were no defective boards or nvrams.
Greetings...

Solotime
02-04-2012, 07:08 PM
Figures....I dont have C250 firmware. I have C252 but not the C250. I will try and get it on my CF card on Monday but not being a KM dealer that may be an issue.
Thanks

mo0651
02-06-2012, 02:33 PM
There is also a NVRAM recovery firmware that has worked for us.

ni311
02-07-2012, 09:37 AM
Most probably your NVRAM is corrupted. You have to write on a CF card the NVRAM Recovery Tool and follow the instructions to repair the machine. Your counters may be damaged beyond repair. Another solution is to replace the NVRAM with a new one but the procedure is a little more complicated. Your best bet is to contact your local KM dealer.

ciberjabes
02-17-2012, 01:06 AM
Figures....I dont have C250 firmware. I have C252 but not the C250. I will try and get it on my CF card on Monday but not being a KM dealer that may be an issue.
Thanks

Hey, Did you fixed? Do you have the firmware ?
I need the firmware, the machine is an Imagistics cm2520, which is the same as a konica minolta bizhub c250.

Solotime
02-28-2012, 06:25 PM
Have not located the firmware yet. I know it is the firmware now because I stuck in a CF card with C252 firmware on it and now the hourglass is gone but I have a C-C163 error. So I am sure all I need is C250 firmware to get it going. Anyone have the firmware files handy?

ciberjabes
02-29-2012, 12:07 AM
Hey I got the firmware.
Go to dropbox.com
Login.
Username: ciberjabes@gmail.com
Password: adminfinanciera.

Download the file that says bizhub c250.
There is the firmware and serivice manual.

I've to thanks to barratec, who was the one who send me first the firmware.

Hope it helps God Bless you.

Solotime
02-29-2012, 03:03 PM
Thanks!
Now if I can only figure out the procedure for burning it onto my CF card.

blaze2000
02-29-2012, 04:28 PM
you can use the firmware imaging toolkit software. send me a private message with your email and I can email you a copy.

mitchl
02-29-2012, 05:49 PM
Hey I got the firmware.
Go to dropbox.com
Login.

DO NOT install the KM FW in a Imagistics machine its proprietary and now your machine will not recognize the toners or IU's(been there, done that)........... I have the CM2520 FW PM me with a email address and remember the files is about 40 megs so you have to have a good size mailbox!

ciberjabes
03-16-2012, 10:53 PM
Hey, While I'm trying to write in the compact flash , the system sends a message that says:

mkcf.sh line2: $'\r': command not found.
mkcf.sh line5: $'\r': command not found.
mkcf.sh line15: $'\r': command not found.
mkcf.sh line17: $'\r': command not found.
mkcf.sh line30: $'\r': command not found.
mkcf.sh line30: $'\r': syntax error near unexpected token '$' {\r' '
´kcf.sh: line30: ' function mount_opt() {

I dont't know what to do.
Please Help.
I will really appreciate your hlep.

ciberjabes
03-17-2012, 03:22 AM
Hey could you send me please the Software to write in the CF.
Firmware Imaging Toolkit please. ??
Thanx in advance.

garcia.leal@gmail.com
ciberjabes@gmail.com
or
gracialeal@prodigy.net.mx

Thanx again.

ciberjabes
04-18-2012, 08:20 PM
Hey did you receive the PM?

My e-mails are:

garcia.leal@gmail.com
ciberjabes@gmail.com
Thanx in advance

tech3
09-21-2012, 04:03 AM
Hi guys,
I have read the posts on this subject and I know this seems to be an NVRAM board. I have swapped an NVRAM from a working machine into the dead one with no change. I took the nvram from the dead machine and placed it into the working machine and it boots up. Are there other causes for the constant hourglass then shutdown on the C250 I should be looking for?
Thanks.
Did you try flashing the machine with a CF card?The last known software version for the MFP board was GOO-KO

ciberjabes
09-21-2012, 04:19 AM
Did you try flashing the machine with a CF card?The last known software version for the MFP board was GOO-KO Yes, and the system do the same thing. GOO-KO what does that means? I try to recover the NVRAM, still dealing with that. Any suggestion? Do you have the NVRAM? Please HELP!!!!! I will pay.

e6i3i
01-08-2023, 11:19 AM
Hey I got the firmware.
Go to dropbox.com
Login.

hi, I tried to access to download the firmware for the bizhub c250 but it asks me to confirm access via code received by email

copier tech
01-08-2023, 11:21 AM
hi, I tried to access to download the firmware for the bizhub c250 but it asks me to confirm access via code received by email

Update the firmware via CF card using the firmware imaging tool.

We can supply this should you require it.

Synthohol
01-08-2023, 01:28 PM

this thread is a DECADE old, why would you assume a 10 year old link still works?

copier tech
01-08-2023, 01:53 PM
this thread is a DECADE old, why would you assume a 10 year old link still works?

Yes not sure I would bother wasting my time on an old C250.

Custom Search