PDA

View Full Version : Oki Cx2032mfp

Custom Search

kyoceradude
11-08-2007, 01:11 PM
Looking for any input. Our company is looking at the posiblity of selling the OKI line. Specifically the lower end color MFP's to fill that gap that Kyocera does not have Does anyone out there currently sell this model or have an opinion about OKI's support or product? From what I see it's a low end color MFP that has very few features. I'm not sure about actual yields on supplies. They say 20K for image units (drum & dv), 60K for transfer and fuser. Any input would be appreciated..

blackcat4866
11-08-2007, 02:01 PM
Overall good solid machines. 95% customer servicable. Not alot of bells & whistles, but the basic features all work. No color calibration necessary. The only calibrating available is color registration which is performed automatically at various intervals. I have only a few minor complaints:

1) Media settings must be set in the print driver AND on the control panel of the printer whenever non-standard paper is fed, every time.

2) Intermittent not-fusing issues as a result of their unique, reverse fuser motor to release fixing pressure, forward fuser motor to restore fusing pressure and print. There are workarounds for this, but its a pain...

3) Toner cartridges must be completely empty (0%) before replacing (not 4%, not 2%, etc.), or it will request another cartridge very soon, and the 95% full cartridge won't reset the counter.

If you are familiar with Kyocera Tech Support, they are just a little better.

Overall 3 1/2 stars.

rapidcopierserviceco
04-30-2008, 07:42 PM
GOOD LUCK! PERIOD! They seem to have many user errors and are harder for the customer than most other MFP's. They should bring back the fax line and start over with the multi-functions

Custom Search