PDA

View Full Version : is there??

Custom Search

CMB
06-04-2005, 01:40 AM
a moderator on this forum? and who is he? just wondering......

Aneurysm
06-06-2005, 11:37 PM
Well it\'s not really moderated, there are three of us that actually run the place but I\'m the only one that regularly posts or reads anything. I try not to get too involved with the conversations but I have had to delete a few posts that were offensive and completely off topic.

As for hard core moderation, we don\'t want/need any at this time. If we get too many end-users getting in the way we can make logging in a requirement to post and add a simple 3 question test to prove your in the business before your allowed to post. the only problem with doing that is it might scare people away and we can use all the traffic we can get.

I hope that answers your questions. Thanks for participating.

CMB
06-07-2005, 04:52 PM
10-4

Aneurysm
06-13-2005, 09:37 PM
Aneurysm wrote:

but I\'m the only one that regularly posts or reads anything.

What am I, Chopped liver?

CMB
06-14-2005, 10:42 AM
depends on what people want to talk about. the one thing i don\'t want to see is customers getting on here posing as techs asking stupid questions(like smarka). when i do see a stupid question i pull an answer off of the nssg site that will sound very technical to the average joe and let him have it. usually you get no more responses or a what the hell does that mean message back.

TonerMonkey
06-20-2005, 11:18 PM
Just hit this site for the first time and saw a lot of references to \'smarka\' and looked them up.

Firstly, let me say that smarka generally seems to be for the hard of thinking.Not a criticism but an observation.Are they for real?

Secondly, I would have used \'chopped liver\' as my name if I had read this thread before my first post.

Thirdly, this site is a fine resource for guys on the frontline and I look forward to picking YOUR brains regularly!

Finally, if theres no moderator here I\'d like to say $h|t,freak,a$$h01e,fcuk and i\'ll come back with some more cussin\' in future posts.

Have a nice one, the rain\'s pishing down here in the Isle of Lewis.

CMB
06-21-2005, 11:14 AM
well for anyone that calls themselves a monkey...? J/K. looking foward to hearing from you again...

Custom Search