PDA

View Full Version : high voltage

Custom Search

cleardata
02-12-2012, 03:03 PM
hi, i have 3pcs of high voltage for aficio 2045 and 2units aficio 2045 machine. i tried the 3pcs high voltage to machine 1 and the error was sc395 then i tried again the 3pcs high voltage to machine 2 the error was sc302. i jumpered the fuse of the high voltage but the same error occurs. may i know the cause why high voltage malfunctions and how it can be fixed? or is there another solution to fix the errors above? i already replaced the charge roller. hope you can help. thank you.

Eric1968
02-12-2012, 03:22 PM
These are all high voltage errors. You said you jumpered a fuse? Did you bypass the fuse? That's asking for trouble. Never bypass a fuse! They installed it for a reason. If replacing boards doesn't solve it the cause can also be damaged wiring or poor contacts in the PCU Unit or Development Unit.

cleardata
02-12-2012, 08:59 PM
thanks. i jumpered the fuse because i thought it was a blown fuse that is causing the codes. we can't buy that kind of fuse here. it was just a temporary solution. based on the sm the possible cause of both codes is a deffective high voltage. any solution how to fix the high voltage? or perhaps any other ways to solve this problem? please help. thank you.

mikadonovan
02-13-2012, 02:49 PM
Before I started swapping boards and bypassing fuses I would have tried an easier approach to isolate the problem, like installing another PCU and dev unit as Eric suggested. Just a thought.

cleardata
02-14-2012, 04:54 PM
Before I started swapping boards and bypassing fuses I would have tried an easier approach to isolate the problem, like installing another PCU and dev unit as Eric suggested. Just a thought.

thank you. i did that already and the problem really is the high voltage board. can the high voltage board still be repaired? any inputs how or which part of the hv board normally causes it to malfunction?

Jomama46
02-14-2012, 06:29 PM
Just replace the board

cleardata
02-15-2012, 01:15 PM
ok. thank you for your replies. more power to you all.

Custom Search