PDA

View Full Version : Konica minolta 7145 radf jam on duplex only

Custom Search

copierlady
02-12-2012, 09:34 PM
Working on a 7145 that is jamming in the radf but only when you are duplexing. I know i've had this issue befor but i can not find my notes or any posts on this. Anyone remember this one?
Thanks

Naveed Shahid
02-13-2012, 03:09 AM
problem in miss alignment in one shaft u can see once u open the radf that shaft fix with plastic cover with both side OK and two springs also u can check if u not understand i will send u picture which shaft

groovy
02-13-2012, 08:57 AM
I'm interested too. My Konica 7135 jams in the radf only while duplexing.

copierlady
02-13-2012, 03:06 PM
problem in miss alignment in one shaft u can see once u open the radf that shaft fix with plastic cover with both side ok and two springs also u can check if u not understand i will send u picture which shaft

yes, i do know what you mean. I have one customer that breaks that plastic piece all the time. I can not see any breaks in the plastic this time but, i will check again now that you confurm that may be the problem. Is there a reverse cylinoid or motor that is a common problem on this unit? I can not remember, but it seems like that may have been a problem in the past.
Thanks

EarthKmTech
02-13-2012, 09:12 PM
I've had jamming in duplex on these doc feeders being caused by a failing motor in the ADF too before, but that's usually audible and quite obvious.

copierlady
02-14-2012, 02:34 PM
i've had jamming in duplex on these doc feeders being caused by a failing motor in the adf too before, but that's usually audible and quite obvious.
there is some noise but i can never tell on konica's if the noise is the accual problem or the just the machine stopping itself because of the problem, somtimes the stopping makes as much noise as the problem!!;) which motor should i check first? There are about three if i remember right on the back of this radf.

HuronMan
02-17-2012, 02:42 AM
The grease inside the torque limiter(14QH15230) that moves the reversal guide has dried up. It makes a stalled motor noise and jams. It's an epidemic around lately. You can pop the end off the torque limiter, clean it out with some alcohol and re-grease it. That works most of the time but I have had to replace a couple of them.

rnelson
01-14-2014, 02:29 AM
The grease inside the torque limiter(14QH15230) that moves the reversal guide has dried up. It makes a stalled motor noise and jams. It's an epidemic around lately. You can pop the end off the torque limiter, clean it out with some alcohol and re-grease it. That works most of the time but I have had to replace a couple of them.

Thanks. Good advice. I was getting the same symptom (jamming on duplex). Removed the torque limiter and replaced/greased. Fixed.
;)

Custom Search