PDA

View Full Version : BH350 scan to ftp with filezilla server

Custom Search

Darren King
02-14-2012, 07:30 PM
Hey;
I have the filezilla server set up and the BH350 is connecting to it. The problem I am having is the I keep getting the message"550 CWD failed. "/C:/users/public/ftp": directory not found".
I created the new folder, went to filezilla clicked "edit, users, shared folders and selected the folder I created". I must have missed something but, I don't know what it is. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
Darren

dallas
02-14-2012, 08:19 PM
I have the filezilla server set up and the BH350 is connecting to it. The problem I am having is the I keep getting the message"550 CWD failed. "/C:/users/public/ftp": directory not found".

"/C:/users/public/ftp" -> is the users / scanning home directory. The path searching / scan in starts here.
Your path is: C:/users/public/ftp/C:/users/public/ftp
Edit your shortcut path and clear the C:/users/public/ftp - input to nothing or ./

Darren King
02-14-2012, 08:27 PM
I'm sorry dallas but I don't know what you are asking or telling me. I have tried several different file paths and I always get the same error. I will admit that I know almost nothing about scanning to ftp. Does the folder need to be shared? Are there permissions I need to worry about? etc.
If there is anyone who has experience with Filezilla server please let me know how to configure the folder.
Thanks
Darren

dallas
02-14-2012, 09:07 PM
Pictures say more than ....

Darren King
02-15-2012, 09:11 PM
Thanks dallas. I put in just the " / " and it worked. I appreciate the help.
Darren

Custom Search