PDA

View Full Version : Error Code help error code c3200 for a copystar 2550

Custom Search

TerryW
02-21-2012, 07:07 PM
I am getting a c3200 error when I start to print. The light comes on, I tried shading no luck, I orginally was cleaning the glass and got this error. I also checked all connections and that did not help any suggestions? How do I check the inverter PCB and engine PCB without exchanging them.
thanks
Terry

Dickie
02-22-2012, 12:13 PM
On the underside of the glass is a strip of white plastic which the machine reads off to set up the white levels . If the glass is not in the correct position or this is very dirty this can cause this error. Also if you cleaned the mirrors in the optical unit it is possible you have dislodged one. Check for these as if it was o.k. before you started and the exposure lamp is coming on, it must be something you have done!

ES-OGT
02-22-2012, 03:27 PM
Along with what Dickie said, I've also seen dust get inside the CCD and cause this issue. If you can somehow blow (softly) some air into it that tends to clear it up.

JustManuals
02-22-2012, 10:29 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Custom Search