PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C350 - magenta IU problem

Custom Search

Cosminake
02-22-2012, 12:16 PM
Hi,

After a disassembly of magenta IU, the Halftone Pattern on magenta looks like the attachment.
Please help!

Avskrap
02-22-2012, 12:27 PM
Did you disassemble the IU? If so, replace the unit. If you just removed it from the machine and this happened when reinstalling it, check that the clamps that secure the IU are fastened properly. Also check the back HV contacts on the IU, if there are burnmarks you've got a contact problem wich can be resolved by putting some pads on the clamp to press the IU in harder.

Cosminake
02-22-2012, 12:37 PM
Did you disassemble the IU? If so, replace the unit. If you just removed it from the machine and this happened when reinstalling it, check that the clamps that secure the IU are fastened properly. Also check the back HV contacts on the IU, if there are burnmarks you've got a contact problem wich can be resolved by putting some pads on the clamp to press the IU in harder.
I disassembled the IU.
There should be a way to repair it, I don't think that it's completely damaged.
I checked all the contacts ...

Avskrap
02-22-2012, 12:40 PM
I've never actually disassembled one of these IUs, since they're not made to be taken apart... Chances are you've tampered with something that shouldn't be tampered with. Don't you have another IU available?

Cosminake
02-22-2012, 12:41 PM
I've never actually disassembled one of these IUs, since they're not made to be taken apart... Chances are you've tampered with something that shouldn't be tampered with. Don't you have another IU available?
Unfortunately, no ...

kingarthur
02-22-2012, 12:57 PM
you must have another colour to compare it, i take these apart all of the time, it looks like that there's something either in the dev unit, stopping the dev/toner in that area or possibly your charge corona

Cosminake
02-22-2012, 01:39 PM
Problem solved.
There was a contact blocked because of a little sponge.

gimbus22
07-08-2012, 09:26 PM
Hi There, i dont speak english very well but could you tell me please what did you do exactly? I've got the same problem, Could you do some photos how to fix it please??

Regards
Gimbus222

Custom Search