PDA

View Full Version : NV RAM Recovery tool bizhub 450 p

Custom Search

donerboner
11-13-2007, 09:27 AM
Hi everybody. Does anybody knows where from I could download a NV RAM recovery tool for a KM Bizhub 450 P? I have taken out the battery on the NV RAM board by mistake and now the machine is as good as dead...

alfpanasonic
11-13-2007, 06:34 PM
When the error code is in display make the procedure of recover

donerboner
11-13-2007, 10:47 PM
unfortunatelly (for me) I have no ideea how to do this :(
i heard i am supposed to first download the recovery tool but i am not able to find it on the web.

alfpanasonic
11-14-2007, 08:28 AM
When the error is display do this:

1. When NVRAM Data error detected, the error code displayed. ]Error Code: C-D3xx
2. Press [Stop] > [0] > [7] > [1] > [3] > [9].
will be shown on the control panel.

donerboner
11-14-2007, 11:28 AM
This does not happens. Yes, the error code is in fact C-D370, but on this machine I do not have a STOP button (it is a 450 P), it is not the standard version). If you mean the red button on the right (as for STOP), when I press this button the machine asks for a code - I tried to input the code you told me but nothing happens.

mitchl
12-06-2007, 10:29 PM
Dont you have to use a service jig for the P models to access the service mode? I'm not sure as we dont have any of this particular breed of swine in the field, but I think I do remember seing something along these lines in the manual.

knightfall
12-07-2007, 12:17 AM
Hi donerboner I'm assuming you are talking about a C450P color printer and if so you will need a service jig to obtain your goal. If you are able to goto KMBS you can download the service jig if not PM me your email and I'll email you the jig and the NVRAM troubleshooting bulletin. BTW you will need to get a RS232c cross cable or null modem.

gibo
11-26-2013, 08:41 PM
HELLO SIR
my konica minolta 450.
when i power ON,the TOUCH SCREEN panel will be ON for few seconds,then go OFF.Never come on again,except you restart the machine again.
i dont know what could have been the problem.
please,i need your help to help solve this problem.
waiting your kind reply thankyou.

mitchl
11-26-2013, 09:50 PM
HELLO SIR
my konica minolta 450.
when i power ON,the TOUCH SCREEN panel will be ON for few seconds,then go OFF.Never come on again,except you restart the machine again.
Hit the FW if that doesnt work NVRAM recovery is the next step and after that buy a machine that was made in the last 10 years!!!!!!!!
We are having tons of NVRAM problems right now on the 351's and 450's thankfully most are gone.

JustManuals
11-26-2013, 11:47 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

http://www.justmanuals.com

Paul@justmanuals.com

gibo
11-30-2013, 01:46 AM
Hit the FW if that doesnt work NVRAM recovery is the next step and after that buy a machine that was made in the last 10 years!!!!!!!!
We are having tons of NVRAM problems right now on the 351's and 450's thankfully most are gone.

what is the meaning of FW. dont u think the touch pannel have problem?

Synaux
11-30-2013, 07:29 AM
what is the meaning of FW. dont u think the touch pannel have problem?
Sure, however, the title of the OP is "NV RAM Recovery tool bizhub 450 p;" odd?

RRodgers
11-30-2013, 04:12 PM
HELLO SIR
my konica minolta 450.

Touch screen on a P model?

Custom Search