PDA

View Full Version : Error Code C-6501 (c-0101)

Custom Search

jrider
02-24-2012, 01:50 PM
* C-6501 with error code C-C101*
anyone have any ideas how to find the issue? any response would be greatly appreciated.

(Communication abnormality)C-C101* When the sub power switch(SW2) is ON, no response isreceived from the printer controlboard (PRCB) within the specifiedtime.Printer control board (PRCB)I/F board (IFB)Image memory control board(IMCB)Overall control board (OACB)

JustManuals
02-24-2012, 10:57 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Nelo
02-24-2012, 11:40 PM
1. When the sub power switch (SW2) is ON, no response is received from the Printer Control Board (PRCB) within the specified time because ICP23 on PRCB is OPEN.
Check for any pinched, shorted or cut wires. Check installation of transfer units. Replace the failed DRPS and PRCB.
Note: If unable to locate ICP23, it can be found in the lower left section of the PRCB near connector CN301.

2. Transfer drive motor M18 has failed, connector was not seated properly, or connector and/or wiring from PRCB to motor has been damaged.
Check connections and wiring from PRCB to M18. Replace the PRCB and also M18 if necessary.

twinax
02-25-2012, 08:14 PM
Hello,

It also arrive very often if the software version are not correct.

Engine version too old (e.g. when you install a new PRCB the version delivered is 11, if the version was 60 on previous PRCB you get this error code=.

It is the same error code if a finition module version are not in relation with engine version (E;G; if engine is in version 60 the SD506 need to be in version 40 if it isn't the case you get this error code.

check the version

I hope to be usefull.

Kind regards,

jrider
02-27-2012, 01:16 PM
thanks for the responses... i actually recorded the incorrect error code initially .

****correction: error code is actually C-C101

"CommunicationabnormalityC-C101* When the sub power switch(SW2) is ON, no response is received from the printer control board (PRCB) within the specified time.

Printer control board (PRCB)
I/F board (IFB)
Image memory control board(IMCB)
Overall control board (OACB)"

thank you for your help!

Custom Search