PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Konica minolta 131f printer software and how to stop scanner calliberating

Custom Search

kalebuco
02-26-2012, 05:56 PM
PLS, CAN ANY ONE SEND ME PRINTER SOFTWARE FOR KONICA MINOLTA 131F. PLS, IF U HAVE THE SOFTWARE ATTACH IT AND SEND IT TO THIS MY EMAIL kalebuco@yahoo.com or kingswy@yahoo.com THANK ALOT.
AGAIN CAN ANY BODY HELP IN SOLVING THIS PROBLEM, WHEN I ON MY THISNPHOTOCOPY MACHINE TO DO COPY IT WILL START TO SAY SCANNER CALIBERATING AND IT WILL TAKE SOME MINUTES BEFORE IT CAN COPY AND IF I LEAVE IDLE FOR SOME MINUTES AGAIN , IF I SEND COPY IT WILL START AGAIN TO CALIBERATE. PLS, HOW CAN I STOP THIS. THANKS FOR REPLY.

JustManuals
02-26-2012, 08:12 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

mrwho
02-26-2012, 10:42 PM
I believe that machine is not significantly different from the 130f. You can't stop the scanner from calibrating - what you can do is increase the time it takes to enter energy saving mode, I believe that will reduce the calibration frequency.

dallas
02-27-2012, 10:26 PM
- There's no CD download available. Contact the KM Support.

- Clean Glass and mirrors
- Menu * 0 9 scroll to > Set Background Level > Enter.
- Power off/on. If this new Background level doesn't work, you need a new lamp.

Custom Search