PDA

View Full Version : c450 strange problem

Custom Search

jokacross
03-06-2012, 03:42 PM
Today a change an transfer belt unit on this machine and a week ago change the black IU. The problem is that the IU is almost in the end with 4648m I don't know why and the transfer belt is a new one and the counter is stuck on 382000 copy and doesn't count at all and I don't get a zero value due to be a new unit. I try to trouble reset but nothing happened. after change the transfer belt unit I try to run gradation adjust and the test pattern doenst came out to run correctly the gradation adjust. Someone can tell me what going on? or what I can do more to put this things run correctly. Thanks a lot!

Albonline
03-06-2012, 04:21 PM
for the counter to reset you must run gradation. If you cannot get to happen sucessfuly you will have to trouble shoot the copier and fix the problems. If you need help doing this explain the problem in detail and maybe sombody on this forum will help you.

jokacross
03-06-2012, 04:24 PM
and thats the problem. When running gradation adjust the test pattern dosent print. Can you tell me what can cause this problem? and what about the IU any idea?

jokacross
03-06-2012, 07:04 PM
after try doing gradation adjust in right corner of the touchscreen says "STABILIZER NG" . Any clue? thanks
I already take out the IUs, the transfer image unit clean every thing, and still same problem.

Mooseface2r
03-06-2012, 07:50 PM
Has the machine got an oil can or any p codes. From what I remember you can't run gradation if you've got p codes.

jokacross
03-06-2012, 07:58 PM
there are no codes or any error. The machine works fine! just this problem of no getting the machine to produce the gradation adjust sheet

Albonline
03-06-2012, 07:59 PM
from memory here, there was something haveing to do with 2nd transfer boost for high altittudes that when set disabled gradation adjustments

Darren King
03-06-2012, 08:24 PM
The gradation adjustment chart does not print and the machine flashes STABILYZER NG.
Description:
The gradation adjustment chart does not print and the machine flashes STABILYZER NG.
Solution:
CAUSE: There is a problem with the image produced by one of the imaging units or a problem with the belt unit.

SOLUTION: In test print mode, print all four halftones with the density set to 255 to determine the problem

jokacross
03-06-2012, 09:13 PM
the blue image unit is not at is best. this might be the cause of this? ok im going to change the blue unit and see if the problem get solved! And the client can make copy's ? thanks

RRodgers
03-06-2012, 11:25 PM
Are all the trays set for standard paper? I don't think it will print anything but standard plain paper setting.

jokacross
03-06-2012, 11:51 PM
Are all the trays set for standard paper? I don't think it will print anything but standard plain paper setting.
yes they are.

mrwho
03-07-2012, 08:29 AM
from memory here, there was something haveing to do with 2nd transfer boost for high altittudes that when set disabled gradation adjustments

What he said.

jokacross
03-07-2012, 11:49 AM
What he said.

Im going to see this to! thanks

jokacross
03-07-2012, 03:21 PM
where I can change this value? thanks

Darren King
03-07-2012, 03:31 PM
"Originally Posted by Albonline http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/63125-c450-strange-problem-post278581.html#post278581) from memory here, there was something haveing to do with 2nd transfer boost for high altittudes that when set disabled gradation adjustments"

I am not 100% sure but I think when that setting is used the Gradation button dissappears. It sounds to me like the Gradation button is still on the display and it is unable to complete. It still sounds like an image issue to me.

Albonline
03-07-2012, 05:03 PM
try reset and stableize and as posted run the half tone checks. are these real konica supplys? are the image units worn out?

Custom Search