PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub Pro 920 - 950 carstock

Custom Search

blaze2000
03-07-2012, 03:32 PM
Hey folks, apparently MKM.com is not liking me today, and I can't log in. perhaps you guys could help me today. I need to create a initial car stock for our techs to carry as we acquired a handful of neglected Bizhub Pro 950's. If I could get into MKM.com I believe they have these lists but even with this, I would like some experienced techs add to the standard list of items they feel needed. Thanks guys, much love (rep) given to anyone with some good help as I need to compile this ASAP. Thanks Again

Albonline
03-07-2012, 04:59 PM
What I see mainly being used in our parts department are drums cleaner blades cro wires and whole cros both ts and charge. fuser upper rollers and bearings with lower rollers and heat sleeves used at a lower rate. feed rubber seems to be used at a pretty low rate. and of course developer and cleaning webs as often as pm kits. these units are tanks and stand up well to use as print reproducers, solids are not so great on these. good luck.

SmellsHot
03-07-2012, 06:05 PM
sounds like he nailed it!

blaze2000
03-07-2012, 06:14 PM
OK, thanks. Does the 500k pm kit have a web in it, or is that seperate? Thus far I have the following, anything missed? Thanks again

500k pm kit
cleaning blade
rollers for adf
developer
drum
upper and lower fuser rollers
upper and lower fuser claws
upper fuser bearings
lower heat sleeves
set of rollers of each paper drawer

Albonline
03-07-2012, 08:26 PM
see attached file. pm kit packing list

minimerlin
03-07-2012, 08:29 PM
OK, thanks. Does the 500k pm kit have a web in it, or is that seperate? Thus far I have the following, anything missed? Thanks again

500k pm kit
cleaning blade
rollers for adf
developer
drum
upper and lower fuser rollers
upper and lower fuser claws
upper fuser bearings
lower heat sleeves
set of rollers of each paper drawerThe PM kit contains 2 cleaning blades, I have never had to change one outside of the PM!

Albonline
03-07-2012, 08:36 PM
The PM kit contains 2 cleaning blades, I have never had to change one outside of the PM!
should be upper heat sleeves

Custom Search