PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous [help] ta-520i can't automatic adding toner

Custom Search

eins87
03-08-2012, 12:29 PM
hy,,,,I have a problem with the ta-520i,,, toner sensor reading, the toner in the developing unit is empty, but the machine does not automatically add toner, with sim130, toner can fill the developing and "add toner" information is appear at touch panel,but this is a manual way, isn't it?
the problem is why the machine can't automatically adding toner if sensor toner read the toner is empty???

thanks,,,

taskalfaman
03-09-2012, 12:30 PM
hi,
=> the machine asks for toner or not?

check solenoid behind.
run sim 130

check if the toner is really for this machine.
if not replace developer

eins87
03-09-2012, 06:58 PM
thanks for reply,

the machine is not asks for toner if toner in developer empty,,
sensor in developer read that toner in the developer is empty,but the machine not automatically adding toner

selenoid is working,
the original toner are installed for this machine (tk-715),
if i run sim130, selenoid works and toner can fill the developer,

I've replaced the developer,but the machine still won't automatically adding toner.

if I had to upgrade the firmware for ta-520i, could you give me the link to download its firmware?

thanks,,,

Venom
03-09-2012, 09:21 PM
Check the toner if the right type...Falcon 2 toner will fit but will not add toner. Run U155 and see if the toner sensor value fluctuates...if not, the dev unit isnt turning or sensor is bad.

ES-OGT
03-12-2012, 04:42 PM
I saw this on a 300i once and even had Kyocera out to try and figure out the problem. Turned out the memory was, for lack of a better way to put it, scrambled.

We ran 021 and it worked. Just a tip if the above solutions don't work.

eins87
03-14-2012, 02:08 PM
I saw this on a 300i once and even had Kyocera out to try and figure out the problem. Turned out the memory was, for lack of a better way to put it, scrambled.

We ran 021 and it worked. Just a tip if the above solutions don't work.

there is any data will lose if i run sim 021?
like default configuration machine or else,,?

thanks,,,

marc
03-14-2012, 05:21 PM
Before to do that make sure you get the backup with simulation 917 into USB drive that way you can put all the data back..!!!

eins87
03-14-2012, 05:28 PM
ok,,,

thanks Marc .... :D

rashid120
03-14-2012, 06:33 PM
thanks for reply,

the machine is not asks for toner if toner in developer empty,,
sensor in developer read that toner in the developer is empty,but the machine not automatically adding toner

selenoid is working,
the original toner are installed for this machine (tk-715),
if i run sim130, selenoid works and toner can fill the developer,

I've replaced the developer,but the machine still won't automatically adding toner.

if I had to upgrade the firmware for ta-520i, could you give me the link to download its firmware?

thanks,,,

Dear you are using wrong toner.you have to use TK-725 for this model not TK-715

Thanks and Regards
Rashid Iqbal:cool:

taskalfaman
03-14-2012, 09:10 PM
hi,
when you run sim 21 , sim 917 doesn't help.
you only have to run 917 when you format the HDD or change the HDD.

917 is only backup hdd like adress book, programs,...

have fun

Soulvisitor
03-21-2012, 04:10 AM
Hi, I had this issue on a 300i, I also ordered and fitted a dev and tried new firmware but it did not fix, turned out it was the clutch on the back of the machine, open the back cover up and run the simulation for adding toner and i think you will find the the same issue. Sorry cant remember if it was the dev not turning or the mechanism to add toner to it, but it was obvious once i got my head around the process and watched the motors and clutchs doing their thing.

Cheers

hardalf
05-15-2012, 06:13 AM
Hi All,

was there any resoloution to this issue, we are having exactly the same problem. to save you asking, the toner is indeed correct, the developer unit is new, the clutch is new, the engine board is new. we are on the verge of replacing the main board but I wanted to see if there was anything further that solved it before it sends us around the bend.

cheers.

hy,,,,I have a problem with the ta-520i,,, toner sensor reading, the toner in the developing unit is empty, but the machine does not automatically add toner, with sim130, toner can fill the developing and "add toner" information is appear at touch panel,but this is a manual way, isn't it?
the problem is why the machine can't automatically adding toner if sensor toner read the toner is empty???

thanks,,,

Custom Search