PDA

View Full Version : bizhub C250 C350 need some comments

Custom Search

goldencup
03-10-2012, 03:47 AM
Hi, I would like to ask about bizhub C250 or C350. I would like to use this machine only as a black and white copier not as a color copier. Is there an adjustment or program that i can maybe temporarily disable it as a color copier?
Also I would like to ask if the drum (not the unit) are interchangeable, for example if my drum for black unit is damage, can i get the drum from other machine of any color aside from black? :D
Thank you very much.

goldencup
03-12-2012, 01:09 AM
repost :D

suso73os
03-12-2012, 09:51 AM
No, you can't put a color drum into the black drum hole, you can buy a new chip only if you don't want to buy a new imaging unit.

emujo
03-12-2012, 01:30 PM
I think it's a bad idea..If you don't want color, get a B&W MFP..Just because you aren't making color copies dosn't mean you wont have problems with the color sections...so now you have a MFP with a failed color IU that you have to pay $$$ to replace, but you never used it once...User Authentication would inhibit color copies/prints without a code, but the MFP must still perform it's color tests and each time the IU counts ramp up...over time you can wear out the IU, and again, never make a single color copy. Emujo

blaze2000
03-12-2012, 03:43 PM
Just default the machine to black as opposed to using color and or auto color.

Custom Search