PDA

View Full Version : BIZHUB C352 touch screen light off

Custom Search

tecnomarco
03-14-2012, 08:48 PM
Good evening everyone, I have the following problem on a Minolta bizhub C352, I was turned off the light that illuminates inside the touch screen, this happened after I had dismantled the group keyboard, because I do not accept the commands that I was doing with fingers on the touch screen, i ask for a hint on what may have happened, and the flat pins are all connected, what can I do?
heartfelt thanks

blaze2000
03-14-2012, 08:57 PM
Can you see anything on the display? Do you see the Konica Minolta logo, or the full touch screen? Does the screen work when touched?

recheck all your connections, the backlight is not controlled by a ribbon/ flat cable.

tecnomarco
03-14-2012, 09:58 PM
[The logo appears and accepts commands normally, and everything works except that the backlight is absent.

Shadow
03-14-2012, 10:23 PM
unfortunately you are going to have to disassemble the operations panel again. check that the edge around the frame is clean, and that both sides of the touch screen are clean. also take care in resetting all the connectors. reassemble the panel and test to see if you have it fixed. I had this happen and this is exactly what I did to resolve the issue. some times all it takes is a little bit of something to make the back light not work.

tecnomarco
03-15-2012, 09:07 AM
I disassembled the whole group keyboard and cleaned all parts and rechecked all connections, but the problem persists or accept all touch controls, but the backlight is off

ineo+6501
03-15-2012, 12:48 PM
Sounds like you have blown the PWB which is below the metal casing in the scanner box. It is behind the CCD.
This circuit board supplies voltage to the LCD screen. You'll need to replace it.

Custom Search