PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous printing problem for c-353

Custom Search

akbar
03-15-2012, 04:39 PM
Dear friends,

Bizhub c-353 machine having print problem . But tis machine is workin wit copying and scanning. Once we giv a print command its only data is blinking and sound only coming ther no print out is coming. I try to insall the software 2 or 3 times its only blinking. If i check in that job log ther is no print. Pls any know this solution pls reply me wat i have to do.

my email: ali.akbar@acs.bh

emujo
03-15-2012, 06:57 PM
If the data light is flashing, that means the job is getting to the MFP...could be an authentication problem (if enabled) or the driver could be configured to print to the mailbox, or secure print. Emujo

copymech
03-15-2012, 07:15 PM
If account code is being used make sure limit has not been reached

akbar
03-15-2012, 10:31 PM
If the data light is flashing, that means the job is getting to the MFP...could be an authentication problem (if enabled) or the driver could be configured to print to the mailbox, or secure print. Emujo
ther is no authenticatio is enabled.

akbar
03-15-2012, 10:32 PM
If account code is being used make sure limit has not been reached
ther is no account

TheOwl
03-16-2012, 01:10 AM
Have a look in the job log on the machine and see what the machine says is wrong.

1. Job List
2. Job Details
3. Print
4. Job History
5. Find a print job that has errored and press on it
6. Press Detail

This will tell you what the problem is. If you don't have any errors in the Print job history, then check the save history to see if the jobs are being saved to the machines HDD for private print or User Box use.

SmellsHot
03-16-2012, 01:26 AM
Agree with everyone on this one. If your getting the data light the machine is getting the information and it's either deleting the job because it doesn't have the right authentication or some different type of print setting is changed(id & print, secure print, or save in user box)
How about reinstalling the driver....Should change all the settings to default. I'd give that a shot...

Shadow
03-16-2012, 02:32 AM
check your print driver configuration on each of the computers that are to print to the machine. make sure that the ports are set to RAW, 9100.
attempt to print to the machine with a laptop and a cross over cable, that way you can rule out a glitch in the clients network.
if it all works then just match the driver configuration.

mo0651
03-16-2012, 02:49 PM
If you have a hard drive on it, make sure it is installed electronically.

akbar
03-16-2012, 09:00 PM
Have a look in the job log on the machine and see what the machine says is wrong.

1. Job List
2. Job Details
3. Print
4. Job History
5. Find a print job that has errored and press on it
6. Press Detail

This will tell you what the problem is. If you don't have any errors in the Print job history, then check the save history to see if the jobs are being saved to the machines HDD for private print or User Box use.
seriously i am telling is showing in the job list ..job history...only light is blinking thats all i cant see any mess also...really m confused...:confused:

akbar
03-16-2012, 09:04 PM
Agree with everyone on this one. If your getting the data light the machine is getting the information and it's either deleting the job because it doesn't have the right authentication or some different type of print setting is changed(id & print, secure print, or save in user box)
How about reinstalling the driver....Should change all the settings to default. I'd give that a shot...
already i installed driver many times...only its blinking only...its not deleting also if delete means i can see in that job log...ther nothin s happen...
:confused:

emujo
03-16-2012, 09:37 PM
Personally, I'm not helping you anymore after this last post...go into the driver propeties...Configure tab..try to "obtain device settings"..if it works (no error), look at the list next to the picture of the copier...double check that authentication is NOT turned on...again, look at the output methode and ensure you are not printing to a mailbox/secure printing...If you get an error and can't figure out what's causing this you should call a "qualified" tech to aid you...Emujo

akbar
03-18-2012, 05:15 PM
Agree with everyone on this one. If your getting the data light the machine is getting the information and it's either deleting the job because it doesn't have the right authentication or some different type of print setting is changed(id & print, secure print, or save in user box)How about reinstalling the driver....Should change all the settings to default. I'd give that a shot...pls send me that shot

serginho_vl
03-18-2012, 09:51 PM
:D send him the "shot", please... :D
bartender, also, give me a shot of tequilla please!

sorry about that, but I couldn't help it...

serginho_vl
03-18-2012, 09:52 PM
@akbar: "to give it a shot" means to try and do it...

Tec1
03-19-2012, 10:57 PM
try old HP driver, just to test if it prints???

mervyn
03-20-2012, 05:20 PM
I agree with previous posts . You either have it set up incorrectly in the driver or user authentication or account track is on and you havent entered the user details in the driver . If the light is flashing on the machine , the job is getting there and being deleted . Try doing what the techs have recommended or call in a trained tech to sort it out for you .

morpk
03-29-2012, 12:31 AM
when the light is blinking open the print spooler has the job left the spooler ? dose this happen with a certain type of file e.g PDF .docx dose a windows test page help?. after this eliminate your network use a crossover cable and a laptop with the printer driver installed and print to it what happens then?.

side note: I'm trouble shooting something similar "slow printing" atm with a C280 i have replaced memory and HDD next step is MFP board but we are going to put a loan C280 out at the customers site before we replace the MFP because the MFP can be $$$$$

morpk
03-29-2012, 12:37 AM
just on the possible user authentication issues

check the driver properties under configuration check that user auth and acount track are disable.
check the machine under utility/counter - Administrator settings -user auth/ account track- general are they both turned off also

if they are turned on in the driver and the machine you need to register a user on the machine then input it in the driver (or you can turn it off under the general tab).

Custom Search