PDA

View Full Version : Error Code No Animation Guide Data Available on bizhub C360

Custom Search

Pages : [1] 2

MFPs R Now PCs
03-16-2012, 09:26 PM
After installing a new hard drive (HDD) on a Konica Minolta bizhub C360 the message “No Animation Guide Data Available, Please Contact Your Administrator” is always displayed with the blinking orange light on the front of the scanner.

I understand the Movie Data File is missing (current firmware required) to help customers with jams by having animated instructions.

But seriously isn’t there just a quick way to disable the warning itself and make the bizhub not monitor that that file is missing off the HDD?

emujo
03-16-2012, 09:31 PM
If you find a way, let us know...I can't tell you how many techs add, or format a HDD in the field and don't have the movie data with them..additionaly, the newer the MFP the larger the data file..don't want to spend 15 min in a customers office downloading when most never even look at the movie to clear a jam. Emujo

morpk
03-29-2012, 12:50 AM
Yeah not sure if there is a way to turn this off i have the same problems too many tech do the old format and not have the movie data on them, the movie data is separate to the firmware do you know how to load the movie data ?

EarthKmTech
03-29-2012, 09:48 AM
companies / techs who choose to work on modern copiers without a laptop are living in the past and need to come into the modern era.

going around with simply a USB key or flash card with pre-written firmware on it is too old school nowadays and should not be relied apon for modern machines.

keeping all firmware files, movie data files and parts/service manuals on a laptop really isnt that hard.

emujo
03-29-2012, 03:08 PM
For my company, all techs are provided with laptops, handhelds, access to training, and help from more experianced techs...still, we have some old dinosaurs that refuse to keep up...how can you trouble shoot a print problem if you don't know what a run command is...when I go out with these techs and look over their shoulders I just shake my head when I see "157 new updates are available"..After 15+ years of digital copiers there shouldn't be any more excuses...find a different line of work.Emujo

MFPs R Now PCs
03-30-2012, 05:52 PM
OK, ok sheesh. I have a laptop. I have over 20 Gb in service manuals alone for Sharp, HP, OKI, Ricoh and Konica Minolta (not including user manuals and software). I know how to run a command prompt. I have 0 updates to be installed.

Come on, this is smaller family business competing with the big dogs in town. I am growing our I.T. department with the new "cloud" technologies everybody is migrating to while still helping run the service department. Sometimes I just get busy and when new things come up I've never seen before I resource off all of you fine men and women out there doing the same thing. It's quicker to get the straight shot from you than do the research myself when its a crisis situation. I really appreciate the help on these forums.

Again, Thank you!

emujo
03-30-2012, 05:57 PM
OK, ok sheesh. I have a laptop. I have over 20 Gb in service manuals alone for Sharp, HP, OKI, Ricoh and Konica Minolta (not including user manuals and software). I know how to run a command prompt. I have 0 updates to be installed.

Come on, this is smaller family business competing with the big dogs in town. I am growing our I.T. department with the new "cloud" technologies everybody is migrating to while still helping run the service department. Sometimes I just get busy and when new things come up I've never seen before I resource off all of you fine men and women out there doing the same thing. It's quicker to get the straight shot from you than do the research myself when its a crisis situation. I really appreciate the help on these forums.

Again, Thank you!

Sorry, wasn't directing that at you..general comment..no offense meant..Emujo

nilson puerta
11-23-2015, 09:57 PM
:D
If you find a way, let us know...I can't tell you how many techs add, or format a HDD in the field and don't have the movie data with them..additionaly, the newer the MFP the larger the data file..don't want to spend 15 min in a customers office downloading when most never even look at the movie to clear a jam. Emujo

After installing a new hard drive (HDD) on a Konica Minolta bizhub C360 the message “No Animation Guide Data Available, Please Contact Your Administrator” is always displayed with the blinking orange light on the front of the scanner.

I understand the Movie Data File is missing (current firmware required) to help customers with jams by having animated instructions.

But seriously isn’t there just a quick way to disable the warning itself and make the bizhub not monitor that that file is missing off the HDD?

this is link reset
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh5zfNxcwew

nilson puerta
11-23-2015, 10:02 PM
is this link for you solution video animation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh5zfNxcwew

venluckey
02-07-2017, 02:45 PM
Where does one get the Animation Data, my company does not have access to the firmware files.
Our company is required to format the HDD's due to we are a return center for off lease copiers.
Can i copy it from a other machine of same model and start to build a database of the types we have?

Sorry if this seems novice, I don't have much resources to work from.

Thanks for any help.

Woxner
02-07-2017, 04:49 PM
no you cant copy from one machine to another. check you r PM

venluckey
02-07-2017, 07:05 PM
First let me say thank you for responding. Next I don't have access to PM's.

I have this forum and Google, that's my resources.

I don't have to put animation data back on, but I want to learn how, not just be a mindless drone. Plus the next guy would appreciate it being done, that's how I would want it if it was me.

Thanks

Woxner
02-07-2017, 07:18 PM
all you need is a user name and password for this site to be able to get private message

darknet93
03-28-2017, 05:20 AM

Hi.. where can i get the movie files ? or do i need the firmware ? i also got this problem on my Bizhub 363
Thanks

service_man
03-28-2017, 09:06 AM
Hi.. where can i get the movie files ? or do i need the firmware ? i also got this problem on my Bizhub 363
Thanks

Hello,
If you have accesss to infohub portal Konica Minolta, you can get everything about machine ( firmware, software, SM, PM, TAD... )

But if you not have that, it's been very dificulty. And technician Konica Minolta who have access to infohub, you should not give to everybody.
If you know some technician, asks that you need software.

Regards

TheBlueOrleans
03-28-2017, 01:20 PM
Hello,
If you have accesss to infohub portal Konica Minolta, you can get everything about machine ( firmware, software, SM, PM, TAD... )

But if you not have that, it's been very dificulty. And technician Konica Minolta who have access to infohub, you should not give to everybody.
If you know some technician, asks that you need software.

Regards

This.

I understand helping those in need, but I am reminded of our company policy in terms of distributing proprietary information to anyone without verified permission to receive it.
If memory serves, that is a potentially terminal offence.
I personally will copy/paste information from a service manual to help troubleshoot issues on this forum, but I can't justify distributing data files without having explicit permission to do so.
That said, I would like to find out if there is a way to bypass the warning about Animation Guide missing.

rdnkbowhuntr
03-30-2017, 05:38 PM

Woxner, I am looking for the animation data for a C280 I purchased for my wife's business that had been reformatted by the previous owner.
Can you PM me

Drcopy
05-05-2017, 05:41 AM
Im after the animation data for the ineo c754?

Rylac
01-02-2018, 05:36 PM
I am in need of movie files for a c454e. If anyone can assist it would be greatly appreciated, and I do understand nothing is free.
Thanks in advance.

BizhubNoob
07-27-2019, 04:56 PM
Is there any way that someone could tell me where to find the Movie Files for a Bizhub c224e. I reformatted and now have the "No Animation Guide available. Contact your service rep." message. I would great appreciate it if you could tell me where to find these.

Thanks so much in advance.

Noob

Synthohol
07-27-2019, 09:12 PM
ill be blunt...
i normally consider sharing files when i see http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/dbtech/vbdonate_pro/images/awards/contributor.png over a users avatar.
others may feel the same.
just saying.

BizhubNoob
07-28-2019, 06:56 AM

Not sure if the little contributor logo will appear but I did help. Hope that it helps.

Synthohol
07-28-2019, 01:50 PM
check your PMs.

thank you for contributing!

jmaron
09-15-2019, 06:49 AM
I am looking for the Movie animation file for a C360. :)

Walterj
09-15-2019, 08:03 AM
Thanks

good day
Dear
You should be careful when updating fw of the bizhub 363 models since these models changed processor and many fw came out
you have to take into account if your equipment in the IR section uses a led lamp or a fluorescent lamp

Synthohol
09-15-2019, 09:08 PM
I am looking for the Movie animation file for a C360. :)

ck your PMs, thanks for contributing!!

OBI
09-24-2019, 05:16 PM
In need of movie data file for bizhub c364. If anyone can help it'll be much appreciate it.

Synthohol
09-24-2019, 08:03 PM
Check your PMS
Thank you for contributing!!!

KMtech69
09-26-2019, 03:00 PM
I am needing a 454e movie. How should the usb drive be formatted and the movie placed in the usb directory?

Synthohol
09-26-2019, 04:14 PM
It's a single .tar file and goes on the root of a 4G or smaller fat32 formatted drive.

kc82693
10-23-2019, 09:06 PM
I am trying to fix the issue with my small nonprofit BizHub c454e. I am getting an error on the main copy screen saying, "No Animation Guide Data Available". Thoughts how I get rid of this. I am pretty sure I need the movie files for the animations. How do I go about getting those? Also installing them. It would be good knowing how to install.

fonahpo
01-20-2020, 07:52 PM
check your PMs.

thank you for contributing!

hi, can you help me too . i need the animation guide biz hub 360

thanks amigo

Phil B.
01-20-2020, 07:59 PM
I am trying to fix the issue with my small nonprofit BizHub c454e. I am getting an error on the main copy screen saying, "No Animation Guide Data Available". Thoughts how I get rid of this. I am pretty sure I need the movie files for the animations. How do I go about getting those? Also installing them. It would be good knowing how to install.

that is clearly outlined in the service manual

kc82693
01-20-2020, 08:01 PM

I dont have the sevice manual. PM me maybe you can help me figure this out.

Phil B.
01-20-2020, 08:03 PM
hi, can you help me too . i need the animation guide biz hub 360

thanks amigo

two thing wrong...

forum rule #5.. sharing copyright material.

clearly a CONTRIBUTOR to CTN will have better luck with obtaining what you need.

how do you expect to get anything if you don't give your email addy

1st post and you are begging for things.... tacky :mad:

fonahpo
01-20-2020, 08:04 PM
two thing wrong...

forum rule #5.. sharing copyright material.

clearly a CONTRIBUTOR to CTN will have better luck with obtaining what you need.

how do you expect to get anything if you don't give your email addy

1st post and you are begging for things.... tacky :mad:

sorry :(

tsbservice
01-20-2020, 08:04 PM

Yeah, now they have two more reasons to Contribute - Movie data and Manual.
How to Contribute?
https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/vbdonate.php?do=donate

Phil B.
01-20-2020, 08:07 PM
I dont have the sevice manual. PM me maybe you can help me figure this out.

READ THE DAMN FORUM RULES!

ALL REQUESTS HAVE TO BE MADE IN THIS FORUM: https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/service-manual-requests/ AND they must contain your EMAIL ADDRESS

the gudielines for ALL forums can be found in the forum rules.

be careful on what/how you post comments/Posts/requests, violators could earn red cards.. bad bad bad

fonahpo
01-20-2020, 08:07 PM
A technician came to the office and wanted to cheat us, we asked him to make the users in the c360 and he disabled the hd and he wanted to charge us for enabling it, not before cleaning it. thus appearing the message of the animation guide. Therefore, I requested the file to be able to install it from the USB port
A technician came to the office and wanted to cheat us, we asked him to make the users in the c360 and he disabled the hd and he wanted to charge us for enabling it, not before cleaning it. thus appearing the message of the animation guide. Therefore, I requested the file to be able to install it from the USB port

Phil B.
01-20-2020, 08:08 PM
sorry :(

ooh ok THAT makes it alllllll better! :rolleyes:

fonahpo
01-20-2020, 08:13 PM
ooh ok THAT makes it alllllll better! :rolleyes:

tsbservice
01-20-2020, 08:23 PM

Come on, what type of techs you paid for is your problem plus we hear only one side of the story :confused:
Sorry have no Movie data available for non-contributors.

Synthohol
01-20-2020, 08:29 PM
Lol, you should have just Google how to add users in account track on a konica and did it yourself.
Tons of videos out there.
As far as the animation guide, it's not really necessary for operation but as pointed out from other users and the PM you sent me, become a contributor and you will be happy. All I'm gonna say in public.

Phil B.
01-20-2020, 08:37 PM
Lol, you should have just Google how to add users in account track on a konica and did it yourself.
As far as the animation guide, it's not really necessary for operation but as pointed out from other users and the PM you sent me, become a contributor and you will be happy. All I'm gonna say in public.

WHY Synth?

it's just sooo much easier to come here.. bitch n moan about "being ripped off" by a tech he PAID... and then expect US to help him while at that same time he doesn't offer ANYTHING to us to help him.

I'd rather have to deal with hemorrhoids!

screw these damn loser users.:mad:

oh and FYI to all new users that want to complain about techs... PM me and I will throw the RED CARD... ridicule you in PM and put you on perm block!

Phil B.
01-20-2020, 08:46 PM

yeah he has pm'd me twice now..

one trying to make his case about the "rip off tech" I TOLD him to stop pming me

and then another one "YOU ARE WRONG" and laid out why we should help him

WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT?

YOU WANT TO BASH A TECH AND THEN COME IN HERE AND THEN BEG FOR FREE HELP?

I DON'T FUCKING THINK SO!

tsbservice
01-20-2020, 08:53 PM

one trying to make his case about the "rip off tech" I TOLD him to stop pming me

WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT?

Now, have a great idea for the Admin. Users with below 5-10 posts shouldn't have ability to use PM function.
That could/should reduce abuse to old/experienced users greatly!

fonahpo
01-20-2020, 09:10 PM

WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT?

you are crazy friend, I came to this forum for help; I'm new . I sent you a message saying "sorry" and you started saying pure bullshit. I don't know what's wrong with you. you may have a bad day and need therapy

fonahpo
01-20-2020, 09:11 PM
Now, have a great idea for the Admin. Users with below 5-10 posts shouldn't have ability to use PM function.

Is it a problem to be new and want to learn?

Is it a problem to be new and want to learn?

Phil B.
01-20-2020, 09:21 PM

+1 Great idea!

Phil B.
01-20-2020, 09:38 PM
you are crazy friend, I came to this forum for help; I'm new . I sent you a message saying "sorry" and you started saying pure bullshit. I don't know what's wrong with you. you may have a bad day and need therapy

no Skidmark...

what we don't need is whiny lil people that THINK they got screwed. Then come in here an bitch n moan and piss all over things. People like you have to realize a few things about life ( if can go that self reflective on yourself): 1) you are not the center of the universe 2) even on a service call a tech is not required to put up abusive bullshit from the customer. 3) you opinion is like a shitpile.. we all have them and most STINK.

That being said... 1) this site is run by one man, he doesn't get paid for his troubles 2) advice given here by TRAINED techs (most times we have 20+ years in the field) and like Aneurysm WE DON'T GET PAID for our help here. 3) WE ALL have met entitled lil end users like you, we didn't care for people like you in the field, and we really don't care to put up with the BULLSHIT here. 4) get trained on the machine and you won't have to be worried about being "ripped off" nor having to deal with people here. 5) as techs some of have also had to take classes on " How to deal with a dickhead customer " because the adage about " the customer is always right " is just plain ole' BULLSHIT! 6) salesmen lie.. just about as much as the customers.

I bet you had this 'ttude with the "rip-off tech" and that's WHY you are in the spot you're in.

There are reason's we are TECHs and you are an end user.

IF you care to get a tiny idea of what a TRAINED tech goes thru dealing with people like you, please check out the following forum"

What is the dumbist customer comment/question you've heard? (https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/rants-raves-and-everything-else/17597-what-dumbist-customer-comment-question-youve-heard.html)

Custom Search