PDA

View Full Version : magicolor 1690mf code 0310

Custom Search

florintoni
03-21-2012, 11:06 PM
Ive got an I/C life end on a magicolor 1690mf. Ive changed it with a new one but before begining the initialization an error code 0310 appeared. Off/On and the printer begins to make initialization process but it didnt complete it cause a message related of Belt appeared (i cannot remember well what the message exactly was), Off/On and 0310 code again , and i coudnt get rid of it whatsoever. I must say that before changed the old I/C with the new one ive made a mistake. Ive cleared BK in SM.

MCBIG
03-22-2012, 02:39 AM
I've only looked at one of those a few times so I can only offer this:

Subject:
0310 error code during printer operation.
Description:
0310 error code.
Solution:
CAUSE: The SOS signal is not detected within a given period of time after the output of the laser has been started.

SOLUTION: Replace the PH unit (p/n A034 R707 00) and if the error returns, replace the PRCB (p/n A034 H009 07).

florintoni
03-22-2012, 11:05 PM
yes,yes Ph unit or PCRB, but the idea to change them after my client just paid for a new I/C didn t like me too much, so i tried to update firmware but didn t work so that i ve taken out the PH (laser unit) dismounted it and cleaned because was dirty with toner, put it back and problem solved-the machine works great. Thanks !
PS. Before to put it back i sealed it very well to prevent toner get inside again.

JustManuals
03-23-2012, 07:29 AM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Custom Search