PDA

View Full Version : People Sometimes ^^

Custom Search

sweet.persona
03-26-2012, 12:53 AM
sometimes you just feel everything and nothing all at once, you’ll find yourself smiling while missing something at the same time, at times you absolutely love a person, all the while wanting to hate them. Funny how life is, isn't it? How when the moment that we are put on the spot light to express our most deepest passion, we freeze up. When we miss someone from the deepest pit of our heart, we smile because at least we've both cross paths and have memories to call upon. And there are times when you love someone with all your heart, but you hate them because they're the only one who can make all the pain disappear, and yet they can bring it all back at the same time. Life comes without guarantees except that smiling will brighten your face, laughing will enhance your eyes and falling in love will change your life. That's why you must cherish everything as it comes your way, you must never forget, always hold on if you believe, and never give up if you know you love it. Because, there is always hope.

blackcat4866
03-26-2012, 02:06 AM
I seem to have misplaced my code book. Anybody got a translation? :confused:
=^..^=

Oze
03-26-2012, 03:13 AM
TRANSLATION AS FOLLOWS:
"The birthing bucket had a hole in it so I caught a break there....but will now gladly accept a bullet....please!"

Jules Winfield
03-26-2012, 05:46 PM
Translation:

I have a really high opinion of myself, thinking I am insightful and intelligent. In reality I am a douche...

skynet
03-26-2012, 05:54 PM
=^..^=

Seems like a load of sentimental waffle to me, with a bit of religion chucked in at the end for good measure.

mojorolla
03-26-2012, 05:55 PM
TRANSLATION:

The gene pool needs more chlorine.

Or maybe he is referring to the dual nature of God; kind yet cruel. On one hand, multiple wives. On the other hand, no bacon. I can only speak for myself, but most of those emotions he described pretty much describe how I feel about bacon.

:)

Ctl-Alt-Del
03-26-2012, 07:47 PM
Or maybe he is referring to the dual nature of God; kind yet cruel. On one hand, multiple wives. On the other hand, no bacon. I can only speak for myself, but most of those emotions he described pretty much describe how I feel about bacon.

http://api.ning.com/files/bnoLaFkbYo7z8n1wlKA2cU46zI0ujkkF32CRI25HL7qJPrF-wnJmbOUkBDAjkfpfNybU-Qp42dUYLN2qUxzVkv6EfTxKmZ1V/bacon.jpg

Eric1968
03-26-2012, 08:22 PM
sometimes you just feel everything and nothing all at once, you’ll find yourself smiling while missing something at the same time, at times you absolutely love a person, all the while wanting to hate them. Funny how life is, isn't it? How when the moment that we are put on the spot light to express our most deepest passion, we freeze up. When we miss someone from the deepest pit of our heart, we smile because at least we've both cross paths and have memories to call upon. And there are times when you love someone with all your heart, but you hate them because they're the only one who can make all the pain disappear, and yet they can bring it all back at the same time. Life comes without guarantees except that smiling will brighten your face, laughing will enhance your eyes and falling in love will change your life. That's why you must cherish everything as it comes your way, you must never forget, always hold on if you believe, and never give up if you know you love it. Because, there is always hope.

This story should be posted in this thread :

http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/rants-raves-everything-else/63174-joke-day.html

Ctl-Alt-Del
03-26-2012, 08:35 PM
This story should be posted in this thread :

http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/rants-raves-everything-else/63174-joke-day.html

http://topcultured.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/doh_l.gif

That was a shot!

Brian8506
03-26-2012, 11:11 PM
Translation: "Hey bartender, I'll have another"

=^..^=

michaelc
03-26-2012, 11:11 PM
Sometimes^^

I like a beer and sometimes I really like a beer

mojorolla
03-27-2012, 12:03 AM
Sometimes ^^ I kick the machine when no one is looking.

Sometimes ^^ I feel not so fresh....

Sometimes ^^ I reset counters without actually changing any parts.

Sometimes ^^ I use the "Factory Use Only" settings.

Sometimes ^^ I use the platen for duplex copies.

Sometimes ^^ I look to the internet for validation.

Sometimes ^^ I am severely disappointed.

Sometimes.....

:)

blackcat4866
03-27-2012, 12:13 AM
It's strange how the same words can mean so many different things to so many different people. I'm really only more confused now than when I started, but I'm getting used to that.

I believe true meaning lies somewhere between the wisdom of skynet and mojorolla, =^..^=

Custom Search