06-21-2005, 01:09 AM
Look at this jam

http://www.copytechnet.com/components/com_simpleboard/uploaded/images/jam2.JPG

Post edited by: hawkfan12, at: 2005/06/20 17:11

06-21-2005, 05:54 AM
Ouch! Is that real?

CMB
06-21-2005, 11:21 AM
i had to work on a copier yesterday that had a rat in it. all the paper in the drawers were shredded to pieces, and the bottom tray was about 1/4 inch deep in rat shit. but they have a contract and i was the one to fix it. just put on the shoulder lenth rubber gloves and bleach and git-r-done!! i must have chased the rat out when i got there because i had something for him. oh well, maybe next time...

Lance
06-22-2005, 01:28 AM
CMB wrote:

i had to work on a copier yesterday that had a rat in it. all the paper in the drawers were shredded to pieces, and the bottom tray was about 1/4 inch deep in rat shit. but they have a contract and i was the one to fix it. just put on the shoulder lenth rubber gloves and bleach and git-r-done!! i must have chased the rat out when i got there because i had something for him. oh well, maybe next time...

BILLABLE CALL!!! Service contracts cover the machine sitting there in a nice clean office with well behaved operators and decent power. Acts of god (comet strikes, lightning, or plane crashes), Facility issues (leaky roofs, pipes, or beer taps), or Customer Abuse (kicked in front covers, spilled coffee) and Rodents looking for a warm place to hide are NOT COVERED under contract! You should adjust your TERMS & CONDITIONS accordingly.

PS. I can understand taking care of it if it\'s your best customer. I\'m not anti customer service, i just wanna\' get paid

Lance
06-22-2005, 01:32 AM
hawkfan12 wrote:

Look at this jam

do you have a close up or an exploded parts view? :evil: :evil: :evil:

Tonerbomb
06-22-2005, 04:07 AM
This mouse has to be a union actor!!! The pic has been around for at least 2 years!! Although funny most of Us have delt with his kind. His damage is always CHARGEABLE no matter what!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :angry: :angry: :evil: :evil: :evil:

TonerMonkey
06-22-2005, 01:54 PM
That\'ll explain the squeaking noise - I had his brother in a machine once and the bottom tray on the machine was full of human shit after he made a lunge for my neck- I think the machine had been shipped to the UK via Trannsylvania.
Little vampire b@$+@rd.

hawkfan12
06-22-2005, 05:55 PM
Lance wrote:

hawkfan12 wrote:

Look at this jam

do you have a close up or an exploded parts view?

This wasn\'t my machine, I just ran across the pictures on the internet a while back ant thought I would share them. I will upload all 3 to the file section.

Custom Search