PDA

View Full Version : Error Code c6500 err code c2412

Custom Search

swordman
03-28-2012, 10:53 AM
i have changed the TRC sensor,but the code still occur,what can i do?many thks!

Gaffers01
03-28-2012, 11:06 AM
When did you first get the code and what made you change the TCR board?

I presume you have changed drum and developer.

dljorg
04-04-2012, 10:39 PM
As someone else noted you should have changed the dev unit by now. If that did not work you have to think about the big black process carriage plug, top rear of the carriage. Lots of connections there and a wear point.

Can you see any output from the sensor when running the Sensor Output check in service mode? Maybe it will code there. Try the IO check main code 50 sub code 13 for magenta. Should get a voltage reading from that. Compare the reading to IO 50 sub 14 for cyan, should be about the same.

in order of most likely:
dev unit bad
process carriage plug
printer control board
Wiring harness in process carriage and from machine side plug to printer control board

Arcadian
08-15-2017, 10:40 PM
Might be a bit late responding bit I found running the toner density routine on the colors you might have turn the machine off by accident while it was checking the developer unit, I had the issue as well til I ran toner density sensor initial auto. But sometime it takes a long time ro finish when thay happens i turn off the machine and do it again, normally it take about 3 to 5 mins to complete any longer you might have a defective developer or printer control board. Good luck again.

This might be to late

Custom Search