PDA

View Full Version : IC409 randomly disconnect itself from che C353

Custom Search

acusso1234
03-30-2012, 09:15 PM
As my customer says, sometimes she try to print from her Mac and the printer doesn't work because the Fiery is off.
Ok, I've changed lots of power source at lots of computer but now I don't know what is better to order as first?
This controller is connected with it's cross cable and the electrical cable cames from the printer. It had worked in the past 3 years and no network modification had been done at this lan..
If someone here can share what was the solution at a similar situation....
Thanks, have a great WE!!!!
Aldo

acusso1234
03-31-2012, 03:42 PM
o.k iT IS HAPPENED TO ME LOTS OF TIMES..i'M NOT SURE IF MY ANSWER IS THE TRICK OR IF IT IS COMPLETELY WRONG...

But, at actual time..My brain is inable to think what I'll must try as first.
Please, gimme your totally free and out of taxes opinion...:D

TheOwl
04-02-2012, 03:08 AM
I think that you might find that the Fiery just needs the OS re-installed on it.

Either that or the HDD is on the way out.

kingarthur
04-02-2012, 08:50 AM
we had this ages ago on an 8020, dont know much about IT side, but think it's cos the fierey is searching for signal & getting none, so it shuts down, if i remember the solution was to fit a hub between the fiery & server, it stopped the fiery from shutting down...

acusso1234
04-02-2012, 08:15 PM
OK, I've tried nothind, by moment but...trying to speak with my local HelpDesk, a beautiful place where they have the name Konicaminolta on their building but also a place where nobody (I suppose paied for that) answer the phone...Come on! C;)ome here Everybody to spend the holidays!! It's Italy, always a beautiful place, lukily not as Konicaminolta (!!!!!!!!!!!!GRRRRRRRRR! ;) )
Thanks for who did answered, I'll try the rest of the world way not certainly the italian one.
Aldo :rolleyes:

dallas
04-02-2012, 08:45 PM
Test another Video Interface Card / Cable.

acusso1234
04-03-2012, 12:44 PM
Keep always clean yours Fierys! If the air passage decreases, the processor temperature increases and sometimes the controller reboot itself.
Thanks to all!
Aldo

Custom Search