PDA

View Full Version : KONICA MINOLTA C500

Custom Search

copierlady
03-31-2012, 09:26 PM
Hey guys,
any body remember if there is a color calibration on c500 if there is no fiery attached. I am getting a cyan background on full color copies. It is not there on any single color copies only on full color and auto color. I can go in and manually adjust cyan to -6 and it looks ok. But the customer should not have to do that everytime they make a copy. Is there an auto adjust for color if you don't have a fiery attached? Thanks

blaze2000
03-31-2012, 11:21 PM
Is it happening all the time or just when copying?

blackcat4866
04-01-2012, 01:30 AM
If it's anything like later KM color machines, I'd look in service mode for Image Process Control > Gradation. =^..^=

empiru
04-01-2012, 09:51 AM
I serviced a few C500, but my clients were only printing on them, not making copies... But if I were you, I would set the copier to -6 cyan permanently - in the copier intitial setting menu, or something like that...

Also, I would print a test pattern from the service menu - if that looks clean, then it's clearly a problem on the copying part; if not, then you may have a problem with the charging unit or drum unit...

blaze2000
04-02-2012, 02:09 PM
Yep if it happens during print then your having a xharge issue... if it happens all the time try gradation adjust until within spec.

Custom Search